Well...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Guess I got to teasing around with Blake too much. At any rate I am supposed to be kicked off the Texasbbqrub.com website till the 18th of January. Know of yall do double duty on both places so tell everybody that I love em over there if you get a chance. Guess I will just hang my hat here for a while. Only one from which I aint been kicked thus far. Whut a nice admin type person huh?

bigwheel

Toby keil said:
What the heck did you say BW?

And I quote, "ajefljajd ajljdafj lijulbjh ollaef"........is what the big man said. But we still luv ya over here!

Well I forget right now..just yanking on his chain etc. Figgered he just bark a bit. He operates on the emotional level of about a 5 year old child or maybe a democrat.

bigwheel

Hey Larry...thanks for the great show of sentiments. I did not know you was a tongue talking Pentecostal Boy? Now do yall do anything which have to do with snakes? Let me know. I might know somebody who want to join. Especially if they could handle the pizzenous vipers over the camera cam gizmo. Let me know.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Toby keil":3uhn6ed9]What the heck did you say BW?

And I quote, "ajefljajd ajljdafj lijulbjh ollaef"........is what the big man said. But we still luv ya over here![/quote:3uhn6ed9]

bigwheel said:
Guess I got to teasing around with Blake too much. At any rate I am supposed to be kicked off the Texasbbqrub.com website till the 18th of January. Know of yall do double duty on both places so tell everybody that I love em over there if you get a chance. Guess I will just hang my hat here for a while. Only one from which I aint been kicked thus far. Whut a nice admin type person huh?

bigwheel

Hey BW, you keep it up and you'll take the crown away from Mike Hedrick. Hard to believe a Texa$$ boy would do that to another Texa$$ boy, what's this world coming to?

Bruce B said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Hey BW, you keep it up and you'll take the crown away from Mike Hedrick. Hard to believe a Texa$$ boy would do that to another Texa$$ boy, what's this world coming to?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Folks are getting hard pressed for something to do huh? My Grandpa always say don't vote any wascally Wepublicans.

bigwheel

My Grandpa said to try them all once and the ones you like, try again. Course them days ended years ago.

Poor Big Wheel. I know you always mean well. Did you call someone a yankee or something? I think you are a weird dude, but then so am I. The Cajuns here are the weirdest... ;) ;) ;) I thought you were a moderator over there anyway...Hmmm. :shock:

Toby keil said:
What the heck did you say BW?
Read it twice. (Maybe 3 times) Takes a while before the actual meaning comes out. :shock: ;)

Glad your 10 gallon fedora graces us with it's presence Mr. Bigwheel. ;)

Dang BW bet you lost alot of sleep over that. :shock:

SS said quote
"The Cajuns here are the weirdest..."

Now SS I can't believe you said that. I thought you wanted to come over and run with us for a weekend and be like us :shock: :LOL: Oh that right I'm a north Louisiana redneck :oops:

Love that Cajun culture...

Tannehill Kid said:

SS said quote

Now SS I can't believe you said that. I thought you wanted to come over and run with us for a weekend and be like us :shock: :LOL: Oh that right I'm a north Louisiana redneck :oops:

The only true Cajun was Buffarillo from Kaplin. He's a French Canadian descendant... His last name is something like LeBlanc .. I think Knine is one also.. Not sure. I'm just kidding about being weird.. We are weird to them too.I haven't eaten a possum yet or nutria. Maybe when we are there we can get some and try it. .Big Wheel can you go away from home with that monitor and yer leg? JB, won't even answer my PM about the crawfish fest in Breaux Bridge. I'm going even if yall are scared to go that far south with the weirdos... ;)

surfinsapo said:
Tannehill Kid said:

SS said quote

The only true Cajun was Buffarillo from Kaplin. He's a French Canadian descendant... His last name is something like LeBlanc .. I think Knine is one also.. Not sure. I'm just kidding about being weird.. We are weird to them too.I haven't eaten a possum yet or nutria. Maybe when we are there we can get some and try it. .Big Wheel can you go away from home with that monitor and yer leg? JB, won't even answer my PM about the crawfish fest in Breaux Bridge. I'm going even if yall are scared to go that far south with the weirdos... ;)

I forgot SS got busy yesterday tryin to figure out what washer dryer to get the wife for Christmas :twisted:

I'll pass on the fest, Let me correct you, no weirdos but worse...
A bunch of drunk Cajun :shock: Wear a bullet proof vest if you go...

Hey Big

Wheel Did you ever fix yer puter so kin watch videos?

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":17o5ougl]Dang BW bet you lost alot of sleep over that. :shock:

SS said quote

I forgot SS got busy yesterday tryin to figure out what washer dryer to get the wife for Christmas :twisted:

I'll pass on the fest, Let me correct you, no weirdos but worse...
A bunch of drunk Cajun :shock: Wear a bullet proof vest if you go...

Hey Big

Wheel Did you ever fix yer puter so kin watch videos?[/quote:17o5ougl]

Thanks for the PM. Being busy at work these days is a good thing. Big wheel can talk to them and I will dance with them old ladies!!

Back
Top Bottom