Welcome Rich Decker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Rich Decker is here!!!

Rich Decker is Here!!! :happyd: :happyd: :happyd:

Who is Rich Decker? 8-[

just kidding Welcome to the board. :welcm:
Now... tell us... who are you?[/quote

Rich Decker is a 6'5" 340 pound Pisces's that enjoys walks to the stage, blue wispy smoke in the early morning, malt and distilled beverages and cooking competition barbecue. I compete under the name Lost Nation Smoke Company and have cooked about 20 contest's. We have gotten 3 grand championships( 1 grilling) and 3 reserve grand championships. I don't cook much in my yard mostly catering, competitions and events. Next weekend I'll cook for the Vermont National Gard's. The largest deployment of the Green Mountain Boy's will in the next few months and we are privileged to cook for them. This is my site that has more about us. www.lostnationvt.com

Rich Decker

Who is Rich Decker? 8-[

just kidding Welcome to the board. :welcm:
Now... tell us... who are you?[/quote

Rich Decker is a 6'5" 340 pound Pisces's that enjoys walks to the stage, blue wispy smoke in the early morning, malt and distilled beverages and cooking competition barbecue. I compete under the name Lost Nation Smoke Company and have cooked about 20 contest's. We have gotten 3 grand championships( 1 grilling) and 3 reserve grand championships. I don't cook much in my yard mostly catering, competitions and events. Next weekend I'll cook for the Vermont National Gard's. The largest deployment of the Green Mountain Boy's will in the next few months and we are privileged to cook for them. This is my site that has more about us. www.lostnationvt.com

Rich Decker[/quote]

Welcome indeed Mr. Decker , I checked out your site man that`s some good stuff in that , I hope one day to meet you in person. I am down here in little ole Denmark South Carolina.

Captain Morgan said:
Rich, a little warning about Walter. If you invite him, he will all your food, even the turn in box. Be careful. :D

LOL what can I say I love good BBQ , hey now that box had sauce in it , LOL !! :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom