Welcome RevJr!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
This guy is a friend of mine who makes a really great sauce with a neat story behind it. His dad (a Rev) made this recipe for years before the son finally started bottling it.

This is not you're normal sauce! The website is www.revmarvin.com

Rev's sauce has a real bite to it....I'll get you a bottle for playing around with.....great on chicken! Looks like a mustard sauce, but it's not...mostly vinegar, but thicker than the usual vin sauces....great wang and a serious bite to it, which is reduced a little after cooking....it'll get your attention!

Captain Morgan said:
Rev's sauce has a real bite to it....I'll get you a bottle for playing around with.....great on chicken! Looks like a mustard sauce, but it's not...mostly vinegar, but thicker than the usual vin sauces....great wang and a serious bite to it, which is reduced a little after cooking....it'll get your attention!
So does Scotts! :p

The heat quotient is similar to Scott's, not quite as hot, but this one has a great flavor to it.....Rev's is also thicker than Scotts.

I'm gonna get mr some! Problem, with all this mail order stuff is........freight! Welcome Rev. Woodman

Chris I'll give you a bottle. Instead of seafood, let me know when you're coming through, and I'll cook for you. Charcoal only, I promise! :x

Thanks for the welcome and kind words. I'll try to get Capt. some more "samples" to give you guys. Look forward to posting.
Rev..Jr.

Back
Top Bottom