Welcome John Pen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Hi John, welcome aboard...how about a little intro...also, how did you hear about the site?

Have fun and ask away, we are here to help! :D

Welcome aboard John. Have a look around and jump in where you see fit :-D Turn on your sense of humor before you proceed :shock: :-D

Welcome, you can ask anything here, and that's what makes this site the best.

By the way, I'm not seeing the avatars? Is that my computer or did the "administration" screw up again?

LOL! Greg's been good today...So far :roll: I can see them here, Capt'n..

Did you attemp to change it Capt.? The size limit is 240x240! And, no, I can't see you avatar right now, but everyone elses is comin in!

Thanks for the welcomes...Got the scence of humor here. I may offend but I certainly won't be offended....

Ive been smokin' for about a year and am hooked. Ive got an old Brinkman bullet that I wrestled with all last year and I hope to upgrade to a WSM before to long.... Over the summer I did numerous butts, a few briskets (each one better than the one before it but still a ways to go) a million ABT's and smoked ribs once (everybody liked them but me). I've also been pretty happy with my sauce. Im in the process of building a smoker that will eventually go on a trailer. I've got the vessel done but my firebox is to small. More work on that if and when the weather breaks.

I havent competed yet but plan on trying this fall at a local contest. By the end of last summer I'd learned a lot, made a lot of mistakes but also came up with good meat a few times. Hope Ill have something to contribute here.......

john pen said:
Thanks for the welcomes...Got the scence of humor here. I may offend but I certainly won't be offended....

Well, you'll fit right in here. By the way, I'm seeing the avatars. Just added my first....the King of Law and Order.

Welcome aboard John, just ignore those with over the 300 post counts, they have no life.

Greg, that can't be; 1) too skinny, 2) they never gave me bullets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom