Welcome BBQ Galore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Carlos! Just the man I need to speak to! I tried to return two faulty Weber 9815 Thermometers to the BBQ's Galore in Springfield, Virginia and they would not take them back because I used them once. Can you ream someone for me????? Or get them to replace them?? If not welcome aboard anyways! ;-)

bbqgalore said:
Larry, please email customerservice@bbqgalore.com with your issue and details of your purchase. If they are faulty, please explain and we'll see if we can help.

Adrian, ask and ye shall receive. Last I heard, tomorrow the doors open on our new Norwalk, CT store. 596 Westport Ave. (Grand Opening will be a bit later, I'll be sure to post details)

Yeah, I'm in Southern California, and it's a bit early. Woke up around 4am, decided too early to go into the office, but not too early to check customer service emails on the Powerbook. Got an email from someone asking about the CB940 versus our Texas Charcoal referencing discussion forums, so in searching I came across you guys!

5:34am. I think I can start getting ready to go into the office...

Carlos, Thanks! You've already proven to be an asset to the board! Just don't tell anyone else you know Finney!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom