Welcome back Nascar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
1st race starts today. The Bud Shootout.
500 next weekend woo-hoo!.
Which all means, Scotty gets to sit around the tube watching it, enjoy a few adult beverages, some fresh bbq in all sorts of forms... and life is good. =D>

Yes Scotty, it gets no better than watching the Dales, Rickys, Ernies and Dick Trickle's make left hand turns all day long!! #-o

GO #12!!!!!!!!

I can't watch today's since we have been invited over to a friends for dinner tonight. :badgrin: Oh well, I get to watch almost all the races and the ones I don't, I usually hear on the radio. I am so glad it's NASCAR time again!

ScottyDaQ said:
1st race starts today. The Bud Shootout.
500 next weekend woo-hoo!.
Which all means, Scotty gets to sit around the tube watching it, enjoy a few adult beverages, some fresh bbq in all sorts of forms... and life is good. =D>
Watched the practice last night =D> Puff does the same thingscotty does :tv: :D

Jersey BBQ said:
I am actually going to go out Friday and pick up some take-out BBQ to feast on while enjoying Toyota's rout on Friday night.... =D>

Amen brother! Just wait till the Toy's hit the car circuit! Go Toyota!!

Appetizers off, main course on, 1st beer cracked :bar: race at 4, life is too good :happyd: I ask myself, do I deserve all this, you betcha :grin: :grin: :grin:

Greg Rempe said:
I hear ya...what's more exciting than watching left-hand turns for 3 hours?!?!?! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
What's mor exciting than left hand turns for 3 hours? :-k Go to the gen. bbq under pork loin & i'll show ya' =P~ =P~ :bow: Just give me a minute or two, the race just ended 8-[

Greg Rempe said:
I hear ya...what's more exciting than watching left-hand turns for 3 hours?!?!?! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Greg only says that cause he'd rather watch, "Trading Spaces" for 3 hours! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":j7v1a5mq]I hear ya...what's more exciting than watching left-hand turns for 3 hours?!?!?! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Greg only says that cause he'd rather watch, "Trading Spaces" for 3 hours! :eek:[/quote:j7v1a5mq] Wow that sounds really exciting :^o NOT!

Puff said:
Greg ya' ever been to a race live as it happens? :eek: ya' gotta try it 8-[

He's not interested. If it were an episode of Laguna Beach, he'd be all over it!! But, we still love him, no matter what his lifestyle choice is...........

Back
Top Bottom