Weber Charcoal-Rotisserie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef

Been looking at one for a while, if you have one, how often do you use it. Reason I ask is that ribolater looks like it would be one handy gadget. Any input would be great.
Thanks

Pigs

I've had one for years, but I don't use it a lot. I have had very good results with duck and chicken. A few years back, I put a big piece of cow on it and it was pretty good. Thing is, you need to be sure that what you're cooking is secure on the spit or it will slip. And you need to watch temps, because it cooks faster than when it's on the grates.

Pigs, if you are looking to buy one, I would seriously look at the Rob-O-Lator...you can get the ribolator unit, plus the spit, motor and extender ring ( a complete set-up) for $150! That's hard to beat!! The ROL will give you a lot of versatility as well...a regular spit is only going to allow you to do bigger cuts only.

www.ribolator.com

I bought a used Weber rotisserie unit for my 22.5 Weber Performer and it works great for whole chickens. The spit has two sets of forks so I can put two whole chickens on it at a time. You just can't beat the taste of rotisserie chicken.

Greg Rempe said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3cudh4uq]I didn't see the complete set up for $150.00 Greg. Little help? Pigs[/quote] Pigs said:
info@ribolator.com[/email] and tell him I sent you over. You will get the $149.95 complete set up!

Let me know if you have any problems![/quote:3cudh4uq]

Thanks Greg. I'll let you all know how I make out. Looks to be a great product.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom