Weather in Louisiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your breaking my heart. :( My driveway was a sheet of ice when I went out to get the newspaper. It's raw, sleeting and cold. I give up a favorite appendage for warm weather. :LOL: :LOL:

Buffarilo said:
Dec. 9 and its 85 frickin degrees and the humidity is 95%. JB and I will be some sweathogs today!!!

Out
Buffarilo

I feel your pain..28 friggen degrees here !!

I like to see you cope, your ass will be at the hostipal because of dehydration within 1/2 hour. And on the subject of moving never my family has been here since we where exiled by the British from
Nova Scotia in 1755.
The reason I was complaining because we have fewer ducks and gesse, by this time we should be over populated with them.

Out

Buffarilo

Buffarilo said:
I like to see you cope, your ass will be at the hostipal because of dehydration within 1/2 hour. And on the subject of moving never my family has been here since we where exiled by the British from
Nova Scotia in 1755.
The reason I was complaining because we have fewer ducks and gesse, by this time we should be over populated with them.

Out

Buffarilo

I don't have to cope with your weather, I chose to live here. See how that works? :LOL: I am sorry to hear about your ducks and geese, I'm hopeing they leave here and move by you forever! :LOL:

Buffarilo said:
Nova Scotia in 1755.

Out

Buffarilo

Cope with the mosquitos Too

My AC unit is runnin also

It's 85 here today too.. the cars were sweatin this morning...I'm running the central air right now... Wearing shorts still too...we have ducks.. but they been eatin saltwater fish and they taste bad.

Back
Top Bottom