we got crab legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
My sister-in-law brought me a box of crab legs straight from the processor. I didn't get any pics of the rib roast that I did on the WSM, just a pic of the table with some roast slices, etc.

That's not fair. This is a form of torture you know...I have had those a few times and they are soooooooo good.. Yall ever eat a possum? :shock:

surfinsapo said:
That's not fair. This is a form of torture you know...I have had those a few times and they are soooooooo good.. Yall ever eat a possum? :shock:

No on the possum. When my wife and I first moved to Alaska in 1970, we lived in the same town that my s-i-l now lives in. The Bering Sea crab fishery was in its infancy in those days. The processors were paying the fishermen 25 cents per pound for live crab. When the crab boats came in to deliver we'd go down to the dock and goffer them that price for crab. Most of the time they'd say "Just take a couple."

The word FedEx comes to mind........
2.gif

Looks great Griff. I had a friend that was the skipper of a crab boat out of Seattle and he used to send me king crab like that, nothin betta! It's been a long time and now after lookin at yer pics, I'm craving some. Wish he was still around. Oh well thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom