Washer & dryer recomendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After much research & yalls help, we gonna git the Samsung. My camera is Samsung & it done hit the floor while on many times. It still works fine, I had to replace the base part that the trypod screws into cause it busted from the falls. The base cost me $5.00 + $2.50 shipping.

Thanks guys...

Good choice jb, I researched for about two weeks before we made our purchase and they do an excellent job.

Of course, if you get them and they suck, I/we will deny that we told you to get them and in fact, will almost certainly blame you for the terrible decision and tell you that your wife was right after all and you should have got the Bosch. :LOL: :LOL:

I just want the post to go away. I ain't springing for no new schit until the old schit breaks.

So, do I need to bring over a bunch of loads while it is still new and your Mrs. is hunting under everything thing in the house to find something else to wash??

Well hate to hear about the parts problem on them Aussie Washers. Good friend worked the scratch n sniff section at Lowe's got us hooked up with it for about half whut they was charging. The problem was it wasn't supposed to be uncrated but it was. Maybe thats why she don't work there no mo:) Wife just loves it. They bragging it have only five moving parts etc. Figger to use it till it pukes then go get another. I dont think the parts thang is gonna matter much in our case. Time you hire somebody to come fix it most likely a person could cover a big downstroke on a new one. Hey JB that twenty buck dryer we used for 30 years was a Sears Kenmore. Snag one of those. I know they last a long time. It dont hurt to get a front loader on that deal neither ;)

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Fisher-Paykel are kind of cool to work on, all you need is a No.2 Phillips to fix or replace any part on the crazy things. Getting parts is a whole different story. 4 to 6 weeks is not unusual. :shock: Yea, real happy customers! :LOL:

Pigs

Not a front loader... but you can't beat my Fisher-Paykel washer and drier.
The washer is DC (not AC) so the motor actually reverses to change directions. It's very gentle on cothes.
The drier is a top loader also, but the drum spins horizontally. 8)

Try to take these two... and my wife will kill you. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom