Update on Condition!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
I just got back from my appointment with the neurologist from the Cleveland Clinic. They took a bunch of personal history and have schedule an MRI and an EEG for me in a few weeks.

The bottom line is they don't know at this point what happened or why it happened or if it will ever happen again. They did confirm that I definitely had a seizure and have told me that I can not drive again for the next six months. The American Royal is definitely out of the question. I've already talked to Kevin about this on the phone and he was very supportive and understanding. I wish Kevin and Bruce all the best of luck and know that they will put out an award winning product. Go get 'em guys. The others should be afraid of you!

Hopefully I'll have clearance to travel by Jack Daniels. My wife and son can do the driving for that contest. They have me on anti-seizure medication called Keppra. It has me a little light headed at times but seems to be doing its job.

Thanks to everyone for all the messages of support and encouragement. It really meant a lot to me. You guys and gals are the best as is this forum!

Go Kevin, Go Bruce, Go Tribe!

Thanks again for everything!

Dallas

Take care of yourself Dallas and follow the Doc's orders. Looking forward to sharing a Mr. Jack with you in Lynchburg.

(((Dallas)))

Keep getting stronger every day.
You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Team Diva Q
Danielle Vlado Louisa John

Glad yer ok man.
I had Prayers Flying.

peace and healing
mike

Thanks for the update, Dallas -- keep 'em coming! :)

It's not right for scary, unexplained things to happen to a guy! I keep hoping and expecting the docs will get their tests done and say, "It's not a big deal, you're going to be fine." :D

--John 8)

Glad you're (seemingly) okay. Hope the tests don't show anything too bad.
Just remember... Even Larry's (huge) head gets light sometimes.

Shoot, the seizure could have just been caused by stress. (you didn't walk into Diva's area while she was working did ya?)

Take it easy and get better.

Glad your doin better ... Hope it stays that way... Keep my fingers crossed and prayers goin out that you dont have to go thru that again.

Hang in there Dallas, hope everything turns out negative! Get well, that's the most important thing!

Hang tough Dallas. Same thing happened to my wife 6-7 years ago, after every test known to man the doc's had no idea what it was? No problems ever since. :?

Best Wishes Dallas. I think you should eat more Cajun food, That fixes everything kinda like chicken soup do....

Glad things are getting better Dallas. You had us scared there for a while. Just take it easy and let the wife do the driving for a while. Prayers for your speedy recovery my brother.

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1sjj5zc4]dallas, I hope you feel better...can I have that Klose now? :shock:

^ Vulcher

lol[/quote:1sjj5zc4]

I have been called MUCH worse! Dallas knows I love him... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom