Unemployed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mabye ya can make some extra dough with a some catering gigs with that big rig of urs...

Also im not sure about ur area out that and mabye you have already looked into this but Oracle just bought out Sun Microsystems a few months ago and I know sun had gone though some layoffs before that happened but with the restructuring process mabye theres something there, I deliever Sun computer parts to the field engineers (fancy word for computer tech)

Also I know a couple people that thrive in the health care industry in IT, doctors and hospitals have a ton of money and they always seem to want the latest and greatest.

Im an independant courier and the transportation industry got hit with a sledge hammer last year and the company I drive for now is shutting down their facility on the 14th of Aug and outsourcing the remaining contracts to another company and im hoping that they will take me on and keep myself working as well.

GL and keep us posted on how your doing

Thanks Nick. As my old pal Bocephus has mentioned in his song...We country folks and we will survive:) Paraphrasing of course.

bigwheel

Geez, a double sorry for Big Wheel and James. Don't know about that SA bank robbin BW, saw what happened to those two dudes.

James, been there and done that partner. Best thing is to take a little time off and enjoy it. When you get to enjoying it too much it's time to hitch up your britches and start looking. Good luck.

Geez, BW, so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and good thoughts for you and your family from me and mine.

Back
Top Bottom