Ultimate crispy chicken skin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
[youtube:2t4lf1hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU4FpnnWn6M[/youtube:2t4lf1hw]

Cliff H. said:
Looks good to me. I wouldn't mind having the entire recipe.....hint....hint.
Blond roux, trinity, cooked chicken parts , eat.... WTF

bigwheel said:
Hmm..all I see is a big white square. You bound to have done good Boy!

bigwheel

You STILL aint got a new CPU Sarge? JSS Boy!

Are you still using Windows 98? Hahahahaha

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Cliff H.":12qyrpip]Looks good to me. I wouldn't mind having the entire recipe.....hint....hint.
Blond roux, trinity, cooked chicken parts , eat.... WTF[/quote:12qyrpip]

Is that like MSG ? :LOL:

Had Windoze 98 on my work compooter up till this year. Now I graduated up to an old XP. The Hindu Geek Squad keeps telling me I need Win 7 but I think that costs money.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Had Windoze 98 on my work compooter up till this year. Now I graduated up to an old XP. The Hindu Geek Squad keeps telling me I need Win 7 but I think that costs money.

bigwheel

Boy You need to install Adobe flash player. Thats why can't see the videos, It don't come with windows. All the videos require it to play on your computer, Its Free Too,
****** Boy!....

Go here & down load it, just follow the instructions. BUT!!!! un-check the box that reads;
Free McAfee® Security Scan Plus (optional) (0.98 MB) (you don't that junk)

Note: you will need to know how to read English too. Hahahaha!

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_ab=1

Cliff H. said:
[quote="007bond-jb":36w1ismh][quote="Cliff H.":36w1ismh]Looks good to me. I wouldn't mind having the entire recipe.....hint....hint.
Blond roux, trinity, cooked chicken parts , eat.... WTF[/quote:36w1ismh]

Is that like MSG ? :LOL:[/quote:36w1ismh]

What blond? :LOL:

Hey the ATT Uverse folks gave us that Mcafee bizness and it drives me crazy. Warden thinks we need it to prevent Wikileaks and stuff like that. She had somebody try to hack into her Facebook account. We are real nervous of virii etc.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hey the ATT Uverse folks gave us that Mcafee bizness and it drives me crazy. Warden thinks we need it to prevent Wikileaks and stuff like that. She had somebody try to hack into her Facebook account. We are real nervous of virii etc.

bigwheel

Facebook sucks to begin with, Its not safe at all.

Adode's site is safe & the flash player is required to veiw movie clips from any web site. A computer without flash player is about the same as just having a type writer.... BOY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom