Uh oh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome home Boss! Man did we miss you! It was very lonley around here the past few days. How are you? What have you been up to? Is everything alright? How come you didn't call?

Nick Prochilo said:
Welcome home Boss! Man did we miss you! It was very lonley around here the past few days. How are you? What have you been up to? Is everything alright? How come you didn't call?
#-o

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":27q97y84]Welcome home Boss! Man did we miss you! It was very lonley around here the past few days. How are you? What have you been up to? Is everything alright? How come you didn't call?
#-o[/quote:27q97y84]

Hey come on now! I'm just trying to let him feel important. Remember the other day when he said nobody noticed him missing? Well I really felt sorry for him after that, that poor pathetic thing that he is!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":1yttxvpk][quote="Nick Prochilo":1yttxvpk]Welcome home Boss! Man did we miss you! It was very lonley around here the past few days. How are you? What have you been up to? Is everything alright? How come you didn't call?
#-o[/quote:1yttxvpk]

Hey come on now! I'm just trying to let him feel important. Remember the other day when he said nobody noticed him missing? Well I really felt sorry for him after that, that poor pathetic thing that he is![/quote:1yttxvpk]
Well, that makes one of us... :)
OK, welcome back Greg 8-[

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":vqowkn8u][quote="Nick Prochilo":vqowkn8u]Welcome home Boss! Man did we miss you! It was very lonley around here the past few days. How are you? What have you been up to? Is everything alright? How come you didn't call?
#-o[/quote:vqowkn8u]

Hey come on now! I'm just trying to let him feel important. Remember the other day when he said nobody noticed him missing? Well I really felt sorry for him after that, that poor pathetic thing that he is![/quote:vqowkn8u]
Green Hornet and I said the same thing, and nobody gave a s*#t :eek:

Welcome back bossman :!:
:hide:

Greg, I for one am glad your back...these guys ran amuck while you were gone...Im not saying that it wasn't a good party though..just letting you know what you missed...

Back
Top Bottom