Tyler Update...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
kpigout said:
Hey Everyone...

Tyler was finally moved from ICU yesterday to a private room in the step-down unit yesterday. He is doing much better, and sat up in his chair 2 times for about 1 1/2 hours each time. Will probably do it 3 times today. He smiles at almost everyone that walks in the door except for the respiratory therapist...lol. Those treatments just piss him off ! Not sure how much longer he will be in the hospital, but I would guess at least another week.

Kirk

He's smiling cause of the good drugs!! LOL Really glad to hear everything is going smoothly!

kpigout said:
Hey Everyone...

Tyler was finally moved from ICU yesterday to a private room in the step-down unit yesterday. He is doing much better, and sat up in his chair 2 times for about 1 1/2 hours each time. Will probably do it 3 times today. He smiles at almost everyone that walks in the door except for the respiratory therapist...lol. Those treatments just piss him off ! Not sure how much longer he will be in the hospital, but I would guess at least another week.

Kirk

Alright Tyler good drugs make the difference get well soon and come home!!!

Sounds like progress. Keep us informed Maybe he needs someone to sneek some Q into the hospital. That food in there is got to be bad for you. :roll:

kpigout said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Did they give him one of those breathing exercise things before he went in?

Nope. He's never had any need for it before.

It's a little plastic device with a ball and a tube you blow into. You try and keep at the same level, then try to get it higher. Had to use it for 2 weeks prior to surgery. Spose to exercise the lungs to counteract the breathing problems after the anesthesia

ScottyDaQ said:
kpigout said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Did they give him one of those breathing exercise things before he went in?

Nope. He's never had any need for it before.

It's a little plastic device with a ball and a tube you blow into. You try and keep at the same level, then try to get it higher. Had to use it for 2 weeks prior to surgery. Spose to exercise the lungs to counteract the breathing problems after the anesthesia

They gave me that thing to use after my surgery. Made me cough all that crap out of my lungs.

Back
Top Bottom