Two Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other outside the operating room.

The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?"
The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous."

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots of jelly and ice cream. It's a breeze."

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?

The first kid says, "A circumcision."

"Whoa!", the second kid replies. "Good luck buddy. I had that done when I was born. Couldn't walk for a year!"

brian j said:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

how would you know?

Can't we have just on topic without some sort of smart alec remark..Im feeling a little offended...Woodman, you dont know what your talking about !!!!

brian j said:
[quote="john pen":1rqabusj][quote="brian j":1rqabusj]:grin: :grin: :grin:

how would you know?

Can't we have just on topic without some sort of smart alec remark..Im feeling a little offended...Woodman, you dont know what your talking about !!!![/quote:1rqabusj]
you have a picture of a guy who w%#&s off in movie theaters as your avitar AND YOU ARE OFFENDED? :grin:[/quote:1rqabusj]

HEY>>BACK OFF>>>>HE WAS FRAMED !!!!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
And you guy's never slamed your ham when you were younger? This need's to be in the blue room. :-$ :hide:

See...my case and point !!! Everythings always gotta end up in the gutter !!

Im outta here....

Name two guys that were shot in the back of the head in a Theatre.............

Abraham Lincoln and the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman! #-o

Larry Wolfe said:

#-o

Larry Wolfe said:

:grin: :grin: #-o This thread is doomed!!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":jhx7n5dr]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:jhx7n5dr]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3upxlsbx][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3upxlsbx]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:3upxlsbx]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:3upxlsbx]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?

brian j said:
[quote="john pen":2c9v5a6j][quote="brian j":2c9v5a6j]:grin: :grin: :grin:

how would you know?

Can't we have just on topic without some sort of smart alec remark..Im feeling a little offended...Woodman, you dont know what your talking about !!!![/quote:2c9v5a6j]
you have a picture of a guy who w%#&s off in movie theaters as your avitar AND YOU ARE OFFENDED? :grin:[/quote:2c9v5a6j]

=D> :grin:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1cq3skjj][quote="Larry Wolfe":1cq3skjj][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1cq3skjj]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:1cq3skjj]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:1cq3skjj]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:1cq3skjj]
:grin: :pop:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1hns4qt0][quote="Larry Wolfe":1hns4qt0][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1hns4qt0]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:1hns4qt0]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:1hns4qt0]
:grin: :pop:[/quote:1hns4qt0]

I've seen you feed your fatty to your family too, what's with the popcorn Van Boy?

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":rwnpoy5a][quote="Nick Prochilo":rwnpoy5a][quote="Larry Wolfe":rwnpoy5a][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":rwnpoy5a]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:rwnpoy5a]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:rwnpoy5a]
:grin: :pop:[/quote:rwnpoy5a]

I've seen you feed your fatty to your family too, what's with the popcorn Van Boy?[/quote:rwnpoy5a]
To go with the family's fatty =P~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom