Two Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2ryzq4zx][quote="Larry Wolfe":2ryzq4zx][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2ryzq4zx]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:2ryzq4zx]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:2ryzq4zx]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:2ryzq4zx]

I share my fattie with the whole damn neighborhood! Does your ham make it that far? 8-[ :)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":a08f79t9][quote="Nick Prochilo":a08f79t9][quote="Larry Wolfe":a08f79t9][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":a08f79t9]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:a08f79t9]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:a08f79t9]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:a08f79t9]

I share my fattie with the whole damn neighborhood! Does your ham make it that far? 8-[ :)[/quote:a08f79t9]

Sure doe's, my ham has a bone to support it! Unlike your fatty, it's just a hunk of fatty meat stuffed with cheese, no support.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":286ycckc][quote="Larry Wolfe":286ycckc][quote="Nick Prochilo":286ycckc][quote="Larry Wolfe":286ycckc][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":286ycckc]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:286ycckc]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:286ycckc]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:286ycckc]

I share my fattie with the whole damn neighborhood! Does your ham make it that far? 8-[ :)[/quote:286ycckc]

Sure doe's my ham has a bone to support it! Unlike your fatty, it's just a hunk of fatty meat stuffed with cheese, no support.[/quote:286ycckc]
Yeah but your hams been enhanced..... :razz:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":23yg2gyx][quote="Larry Wolfe":23yg2gyx][quote="Nick Prochilo":23yg2gyx][quote="Larry Wolfe":23yg2gyx][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":23yg2gyx]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:23yg2gyx]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:23yg2gyx]

I share my fattie with the whole damn neighborhood! Does your ham make it that far? 8-[ :)[/quote:23yg2gyx]

Sure doe's my ham has a bone to support it! Unlike your fatty, it's just a hunk of fatty meat stuffed with cheese, no support.[/quote:23yg2gyx]
Yeah but your hams been enhanced..... :razz:[/quote:23yg2gyx]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1yswnmon][quote="Larry Wolfe":1yswnmon][quote="Nick Prochilo":1yswnmon][quote="Larry Wolfe":1yswnmon][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1yswnmon]Want to bet? So, How many times a week do you slam your ham Larry? :grin:

Every Sunday morning when I get ready to slice it for breakfast! :)[/quote:1yswnmon]

The whole Wolfe family gets to enjoy it![/quote:1yswnmon]

What's your point Nick? Your share your fatty with your daughter, I share my ham with my family?[/quote:1yswnmon]

I share my fattie with the whole damn neighborhood! Does your ham make it that far? 8-[ :)[/quote:1yswnmon]

Sure doe's, my ham has a bone to support it! Unlike your fatty, it's just a hunk of fatty meat stuffed with cheese, no support.[/quote:1yswnmon]

It don't need no stinking support! #-o Besides, it sounds like you have a bone to pick! Oh that was awfull!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom