TVWB Mistake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Oops! Deleted again! :shock: :cry: Just when I think I know where the line is it gets blurry again. OH well...not my intent to offend!

Greg, are you drinking :smt030? I didn't understand ... What did you delete THIS time?! :faint:

If Bryan were here I wonder if he would call ya a DA? :LOL:

Yes Captain it was! Did you see it??? I did! I knew Chris would delete that one! ROFLMAO!!!!

Nanane boo boo!! I know what his post said and I ain't telling! Unless the price is right!

Ya know back in the old days when the Basso forum was a lot looser and more fun, everytime an egger cracked his lid, everyone would knock back a shot.

Maybe we should do the same thing here....everytime one of us gets a post deleted or gets banned from a site, I propose we all drink a beer!

(goes to store to buy a case)

:-D

Captain Morgan said:
Ya know back in the old days when the Basso forum was a lot looser and more fun, everytime an egger cracked his lid, everyone would knock back a shot.

Maybe we should do the same thing here....everytime one of us gets a post deleted or gets banned from a site, I propose we all drink a beer!

(goes to store to buy a case)

:-D

I am up for any and all drinking games!

Shawn White said:
[quote="Chris Finney":2sx88gh5]I thought he meant HE got deleted on TVWB.

What was it?
oh I see :LOL:

so what did you post that got deleted?

Must have been the Iraq smoke wood thread? I saw it but didn't read it.[/quote:2sx88gh5]

That is where the post, WAS!!! :-D

Post said something like this..."I've heard the bones of Iraqi insurgents impart a nice oily and somewhat bullety taste to your meat"...guess it was to anti-bad guy or something?!? :shock:

And you thought you know where the line was??? ROFLMFAO!!! Have you tried to post since??? :LOL: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
Post said something like this..."I've heard the bones of Iraqi insurgents impart a nice oily and somewhat bullety taste to your meat"...guess it was to anti-bad guy or something?!? :shock:

Well the only thing I can think of is "someone" on TVWBB must be anti-war. Because for anyone to defend or to be offended by someone insulting an Insurgent is beyond me. The Insurgents are nothing but a bunch of Cowardly Thugs who think if they die a Martyr by blowing up innocent people and themselves they will go to Heaven and be greeted by a number of Virgins. IMHO anyone who defends them or anything about them ain't much better! BTW, I am all for burning them, preferrably still alive though. But why would you want to ruin good BBQ cooking with them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom