TV Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigGQ said:
Pretty cool! Had about 4 seconds of national airtime. AND not too bad of a shot of me slathering on the mustard for the rub.

This is crazy....Paparazzi all on the lawn, damn phone won't stop ringing, rabid fans knocking on the door, panties hanging from the trees...hey wait a second...is that Jack W's wife out there!? I knew she would finely wise up and come to the butt-rubbing daddy!

I'll leave you all with the first autograph.

Big GQ
World Famous Butt Rubber

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I watched the show. I liked it so much I cant wait for the series. Should win an Emmy for that mustard slather technique.
I wish that I knew in advance that some of the guys on this forum might be on. Dangit!

DaleP said:
I watched the show. I liked it so much I cant wait for the series. Should win an Emmy for that mustard slather technique.
I wish that I knew in advance that some of the guys on this forum might be on. Dangit!

A few of the guys on this forum are famous in their own minds. When the camera's start rolling or shutters start to click, all hell breaks loose. Everybody likes a photo op. There was a lot more film shot, most of it hit the floor.

Good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
DaleP said:

A few of the guys on this forum are famous in their own minds. When the camera's start rolling or shutters start to click, all hell breaks loose. Everybody likes a photo op. There was a lot more film shot, most of it hit the floor.

Good Q!

Jack
Cappy's already famous. He invented BBQ. 8-[

Captain Morgan said:
Remember...I gave you barbecue, and I can take it away.
If you do open the BBQ joint you can say as seen on Modern Marvels the tech of Q. I Tivoed it and will be going down to watch it. My ? is now that you are famous what are you going to do when the tabloids come and ask about Puff the love child? :razz: :lmao:

wittdog said:
Captain Morgan said:
Remember...I gave you barbecue, and I can take it away.
If you do open the BBQ joint you can say as seen on Modern Marvels the tech of Q. I Tivoed it and will be going down to watch it. My ? is now that you are famous what are you going to do when the tabloids come and ask about Puff the love child? :razz: :lmao:
The Cap was famous as a radio DJ before all of this :(
Now he has been on national TV =D>

I hope it doesn't go to his head :(

Then again I hope it does =D> =D> =D> =D>
Congrats all of you new 15 min. of fame brother's =D> =D> =D> =D>

Who saw Cappy on TV? I saw a quick glimpse of Jack W (and his lovely wife) at the beginning of the show, but I don’t' remember seeing Cappy at anytime. Okay...Maybe a quick glimpse of cappy's belly sticking out from behind a WSM! :eek: :eek:

Make no mistake about it...Cappy is not big, bald and beautiful like the BigGQ. =P~ As featured slathering the mustard on the pork butts.

Butt Rubs are now going for $500 for 6 butts. Send PM for bookings. Book early while dates are still available.

BigGQ
Nationally Known, Mustard Slathering, Butt Rubbin' and one Big, Bald, Beautiful, Nationally Televised Daddy of the Backyard Cooker!!

BigGQ said:
Who saw Cappy on TV? I saw a quick glimpse of Jack W (and his lovely wife) at the beginning of the show, but I don’t' remember seeing Cappy at anytime. Okay...Maybe a quick glimpse of cappy's belly sticking out from behind a WSM! :eek: :eek:

Make no mistake about it...Cappy is not big, bald and beautiful like the BigGQ. =P~ As featured slathering the mustard on the pork butts.

Butt Rubs are now going for $500 for 6 butts. Send PM for bookings. Book early while dates are still available.

BigGQ
Nationally Known, Mustard Slathering, Butt Rubbin' and one Big, Bald, Beautiful, Nationally Televised Daddy of the Backyard Cooker!!
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Back
Top Bottom