Trip to the zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually people got a bit offended I was holding up a grill to the animals. I thought it was hysterical. I had to avoid animals with large crowds to avoid being run off or lynched (although these people would never harm a tree by throwing a rope over a limb) LOL!. I am going back with better equipment as I still think its really funny.

bknox said:
Actually people got a bit offended I was holding up a grill to the animals. I thought it was hysterical. I had to avoid animals with large crowds to avoid being run off or lynched (although these people would never harm a tree by throwing a rope over a limb) LOL!. I am going back with better equipment as I still think its really funny.
Oh hell. I didn't see that. Man, you and I could get in lots of trouble. Too funny. Freaking folk out is the best fun. :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs, I bet we would. My wife holds back my creative flow. Originally I was going to bring a big BBQ fork but she said NO. Then something about being arrested, charged as a domestic terrorist..........and the rest sounded like the teacher from Charlie Brown.

Anyway I had to settle for a picture of a grill although I am going to look for or make a little grill I can hold in my hand. Smoke would be nice but I am fairly easy to please. LOL!!!!!

Great Lil Video Bryan!
Nothing Better Than Bein' With Your Kids At Those Ages
You're A Good Man Dad ;)
My Thoughts Continue To Be With Your Family.

Doug aka 8) BluzQue

Back
Top Bottom