Toyota Comparison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm lucky enough to have gotten myself in the position back in 1990 to pay for my new truck CASH....( had a vehicle with a paid off loan and hit $10,000 on a scratch ticket).....took those 2 and stepped right into a brand new paid off truck .

Since then each month I make a truck payment to MYSELF in MY savings account.

Granted I miss a payment every now and again.... but when I do there is no pressure or impending doom.It will just delay the time of my next new truck.

Then in 4 years or so I take my CASH with MY INTEREST (not losing it to a loan company) and go to the dealer with GREAT bargaining power. CASH IN HAND

So far I have been able to keep this method (knock on wood) and hope to never revert back to giving a bank the interest from MY money.

Smokey_Joe said:
I'm lucky enough to have gotten myself in the position back in 1990 to pay for my new truck CASH....( had a vehicle with a paid off loan and hit $10,000 on a scratch ticket).....took those 2 and stepped right into a brand new paid off truck .

Granted I miss a payment every now and again.... but when I do there is no pressure or impending doom.It will just delay the time of my next new truck.

Then in 4 years or so I take my CASH with MY INTEREST (not losing it to a loan company) and go to the dealer with GREAT bargaining power. CASH IN HAND

So far I have been able to keep this method (knock on wood) and hope to never revert back to giving a bank the interest from MY money.

Now that sounds like a great plan! I'm gonna do that tomorrow! Now, which ticket did you buy?

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":1aejah16]I'm lucky enough to have gotten myself in the position back in 1990 to pay for my new truck CASH....( had a vehicle with a paid off loan and hit $10,000 on a scratch ticket).....took those 2 and stepped right into a brand new paid off truck .

Now that sounds like a great plan! I'm gonna do that tomorrow! Now, which ticket did you buy?[/quote:1aejah16]

Massachusetts $2 "Twin Spin"

I bought a '98 Camry on Wednesday with oodles of help from Wolfe. I'll try and post some pictures this weekend. I am pretty excited over it.

Back
Top Bottom