Tournament Picks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GlennR said:
Hmmm- dont think the big east is going to earn you that much respect. After all, the nations #1 Conference just stole most of your teams! ( Back me up here Captain, I may have started a war!) :badgrin: :badgrin: ;)

Big East basketball will be tough next year, no doubt about it. Louisville will be loaded. Football, I dont know how tough the B E will be but I "think" U of L is pre season top 10 team and we finished this season #6. What was that football score this year UL 34 - NC 0 zero not a zilch?

yeah you beat us good. But we'll take you on in basketball anytime, anywhere.

Didn't you guys lose your football coach to someone big?

By the way, why all the hatin' on the Terps? Gary got a NC 2 years ago....you expect that every year now?

Good young talent on that team, and with half the ACC being NCAA lottery picks, you can move up quick. A little patience there, turtles.

Captain Morgan said:
yeah you beat us good. But we'll take you on in basketball anytime, anywhere.

Didn't you guys lose your football coach to someone big?

1) Ok, my house 7oclock Friday night and you got a BB game.
2) No we gave our coach a nice raise. He will stay until further notice.
:p

Didn't we beat you guys the year before? Do we play this year?

Our schedule was incredible this year...Louisville, Utah with Urban Meyer, Miami, Fla. St.....it's a miracle we got a bowl.

Captain Morgan said:
Didn't we beat you guys the year before? Do we play this year?

Our schedule was incredible this year...Louisville, Utah with Urban Meyer, Miami, Fla. St.....it's a miracle we got a bowl.

I dont think we played " almost positive, could be wrong" the year before but we do play NC this year at Louisville, Sat Oct 8th. Cant hardly wait until the season starts. NC has a great school and we respect them.

I'm not sure either...probably wishful thinking on my part....now that I recall, it was a team from out west that we beat, one of our 2 or 3 wins for the year.
This should be one of the best tourneys ever, and I hope we last far, cause our football team is not gonna be great this season. I hate that cause I like football better, but when in NC, ....

Captain Morgan said:
Larry, you need to check that post....you just said you'd rather have Dook win instead of NC. I know, it's easy to get confused with all those letters on the keyboard.

NO ONE IN NORTH CAROLINA PULLS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW JERSEY AT DURHAM! ;)

No confusion... even though I always feel the need to say Gesundheit when somebody says "Krzyzewski", Dook is slightly above the Heels on my personal ranking of ACC teams. Partly because I spent 19 years in Roanoke (J. J. Red!ck's home town), but mostly because any school that has to stoop to selling mayonnaise to stay in business deserves our pity.
:smt045

I don't believe it... the censor-bot wouldn't let me spell out J.J.'s last name.

((bump))
Sweet 16. Now we gotta play a 1 seed. AARRGGG
Beer tastin good tonight though.
GO CARDS

I've already mathematically won our office pool....80 bucks for me! Woo Hoo! I've never won one of these things before.

The only final four team I missed was Mich. St.

Well I was feeling pretty good about picking West Virginia as Idid but.....

Where the heck did Louisville come from? Man did I underestimate them.

Never saw 'em coming.

As far as the BBQ 4 U contest goes I believe my fate is squarely tied to the Tar Heels. If the Tarheels win it all I win. If they don't I don't.

Back
Top Bottom