Too much Q?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
While at preschool today my oldest class was playing with pink play dough….he proceeded to put on a “BBQ showâ€

Quote Andrea.. My 3 year old daughter....

"I'm Daddy's sous chef"

"Daddy makes the best ribs in the whole wide world"

"Daddy's Barbeque is Number one"

... Yes I am a proud dad.. and NO she ain't brainwashed.

Gary in VA said:

"I'm Daddy's sous chef"

Wait...my kids say that I make the best ribs in the whole wide world...
Its an awsome feeling isnt' it Gary...passing something on to you children.

wittdog said:
Gary in VA said:

"I'm Daddy's sous chef"

Wait...my kids say that I make the best ribs in the whole wide world...
Its an awsome feeling isnt' it Gary...passing something on to you children.

oh man.. last weekend.. she was pissed off that she was going to Grandma's and not staying home to help Daddy cook for a catering job... I felt bad but I had too much to do and too little time to have her "help"

brian j said:
that's pretty funny, and it's pretty amazing how much they want to be like their role models at that age. keep up the great work. ;)

Your right Brian, Larry has had quite an influence on those two boys. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="brian j":1l2e90z7]that's pretty funny, and it's pretty amazing how much they want to be like their role models at that age. keep up the great work. ;)

Your right Brian, Larry has had quite an influence on those two boys. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif][/quote:1l2e90z7]
Bruce have you heard about the holiday special on my Rub ;)

wittdog said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="brian j":2us8qbxs]that's pretty funny, and it's pretty amazing how much they want to be like their role models at that age. keep up the great work. ;)

Your right Brian, Larry has had quite an influence on those two boys. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
Bruce have you heard about the holiday special on my Rub ;)[/quote:2us8qbxs]

23.gif

Keep up the great parentin wittdog, wish my kids were into the Q like yours. If gettin em the camera keeps em outta trouble I say do it. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Along with his "barbque show" at preschool he has been drawing all sorts of pics of himself and daddy q-ing. Maybe heis going through some bbq withdrawal (and he's only 5!!!!!!)

Does that make it a family tradition, or just a family addiction? [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom