To the Michiganders....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosko

Sous Chef
This is why we live where we do.....enjoying the view today!!

sen3uh.jpg

Give it a few months and tell me why you live there again.

I do miss Michigan this time of the year, the rest of the year...........not so much

Wont hear it from me..........my Sister and Brother live in San Diego, been there 25 times......bores the livin shit out of me

Beautiful even on a crummy rainy day or a snow day Bosko!

Attachments

• 12068982_10206680440863317_1941370962743884765_o.jpg
    12068982_10206680440863317_1941370962743884765_o.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_6452.jpg
    IMG_6452.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 314
This is why we live where we do.....enjoying the view today!!

sen3uh.jpg

Is that the Raisin? Is it lookin' out your back door?

I love spring, summer, and fall. I freakin' hate winter. Yeah, it's beautiful, for about a week.

Swamp raisin Creek? Little Raisin? There ain't much else. You're too far South for it to be the Saline. I didn't think there were any rivers other than the Raisin that wide down there.

BTW, that photo is stunning. the clarity is extraordinary. What kind of camera, lens etc.? How you set it up? Shutter preferred?

21 year old Sony with 3.3Mega pixels
Camera does not matter it is lighting and post production

116rlna.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Back in the day I used to be into photography. I had a Minolta Maxxum 7000, prior to that a Pentax. The Pentax forced me to use my head and setup for shutter, aperture, film, etc. The Minolta was a better camera by a long shot but I got lazy. Full auto...sheeeeit...
Nowdays I point and shoot.

The one thing I never learned is the post production digital stuff other than basic bright/contrast/crop type things. At one time I was ok with manipulating photos with Photoshop. ie: I could put you in front of the Eiffel Tower. But, I know nothing about processing the photo to improve the end result.

Possible.

Sometime around the mid 80's when the 'day in the life' books were popular, I published a local one in Belleville along with a couple of other folks. There were about 30 photographers involved. Turned out pretty well, and had fun. Editing sucked.

Back
Top Bottom