tired of snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
I know I choose to live here, but I am really getting tired of the snow. It's snowing again today and the weather service said the snowfall to date this season is 123 inches. It's not that deep after it compacts but there is still a shit load all around town.

Here's my poor kettle.
[attachment=1:3fg1f4jn]s1 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:3fg1f4jn]

Here's my wife on our shoveled deck. That chain link fence barely above the snow in the background is a standard 4' fence.
[attachment=0:3fg1f4jn]s2 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:3fg1f4jn]

Am I starting to sound like John Penn?

In the great words of Griff.........wimps. :roll:
Oh....shit it's you! Sorry! ;)

Damn Griff that doesn't look like much fun, but I glad it is you instead of me. You should have entered the Frozen Few, you would have been the winner by default.

Hmmmm??
Fire up that kettle and that heater on the deck beside your wife, and see how much of that stuff will melt?

Last night, we had a cold front move through, and it got down to 50. After spending the day in shorts and a t-shirt up North of me in Ocala (judging @ the Sam's Club challenge) I had to get up about 2 A.M. and turn on the heater. I am trying to decide if I want to step right outside the front door and light up my Stump's Baby to cook some ribs, or just order a pizza. It's cold out there.

I feel your pain.

BOB

I can't complain about our winter here. I think we dropped below freezing three times this winter. My oil tank is still 3/4 full!

I wore shorts for 95% of winter here.... My snow blower never left my garage this year.

Sorry Griff... I do know how u feel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom