Time for fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Okay everyone time to have fun. Please update evertime you make another drink, pour a glass of wine, take a shot or open a cold one! For those that do not drink, you may bore us with how many sodas, glasses of tea, cups of coffee etc. you drink. After we're drunk it may be funny?!

Heres my status as of 3:46

Whatcha Drinking - Miller Lite

How many have you drank - 6 so far

What time is it now - 3:46

I guess I am playing by myself, story of my life!!!

Still Miller Lite, #7 and it's 4:21. The Guinness will be here soon!

Guess I'm drinking alone tonight......I need some George Thoroughgood! "I drink alone.......................yeah with nobody else"......

Susan Z said:
Got home a little while ago, and had to do some work. It's about 10:16 p.m. now

Had 3 double scotch and sodas (cutty sark) between about 4:30 until 9:30, but I'm currently not drinking anything.
:-(

I am currently not drinking anything either, cause I'm 2 3/4 sheets to the wind cause no one would drink with me and I had to drink it all myself.
:drinkers:

Finished my pot of coffee and just cracked a Miller Lite, it's 10:17 a.m. :drinkers:

Larry, you remind me of Bryan S!! Drinking all the time! :D

Just ground some Seattle's Best blend beans...not a bad cup of joe!! :D

Cleaned out the pit in preparation to sell her in the near future. Then cleaned out the gasser too. Whoa, I got pretty greasy. Hands are chapped and red from usind pumice soap for two days! Also, trying to get all that attractive grease out from the nails before I gotta be a businessman tomorrow! Woody

Greg Rempe said:
Larry, you remind me of Bryan S!! Drinking all the time! :D
As I recall, Bryan would (almost) always wait 'till around 9 pm to start...By 11, he was poopfaced! :LOL:

Jeff E said:
I needed a beer so that my wife could make Nick's New York Chili recipe today with some leftover smoked chuck roast. My wife & I each drank 2-1/2 beers to finish off the 6 pack. I can't wait to try the chili.

Did you get more beer????

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":jwgzb4lh]Larry, you remind me of Bryan S!! Drinking all the time! :D
As I recall, Bryan would (almost) always wait 'till around 9 pm to start...By 11, he was poopfaced! :LOL:[/quote:jwgzb4lh]

Shit by 9pm I am in bed 99% of the time! Thanks Bill for pointing out to Greg that I am not like Bryan! :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
You lucky dog! I'm getting ready to leave for work and wondering where my new BBQ 4 You mug is! I ordered it last week!
I with you on that Nick, I was just wondering the same thing! Where is my stuff?????? I ordered a while back too! Greg, get to the bottom of this! Please! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom