This weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
What cha goina cook yall? I might take the chicken legs and thighs and make "Enchilada Verdes".... Curious about your weekend cooks... :D

I sent the Mrs on a brisket mission and she came home with a near perfect 14lb specimen at $1.69 per lb. Bends real nice and a good thick flat end, not one of those taper to a knife edge models. It's getting a bath in Moores right now for tomorrow. I'll rub it down at 0500, then go shoot in a match at the range, then come home and cook it.

Tonight is a couple of poke chops with sides.

Ribs...yes Puff, I will shoot another video for you so you know that I am using the Klose! :roll: :roll: 8)

Going to grill up some Tilapia and do up some chicken marinated in Italian dressing. Not sure what the sides will be but I'll post up some pics fer yall.

Greg Rempe said:
Ribs...yes Puff, I will shoot another video for you so you know that I am using the Klose! :roll: :roll: 8)
Maybe if you finish this one we will be impressed. :roll:

Well you know how it is around here. Decided to go get me a pork butt and could only find the two packs. Sooooo, I'm cookin them both and bringing one to the shootin range for a little "Long time no see surprise."

After I beat their azz, I'll make them feel better with a pulled pork sammich.

img_160345_0_e61dbf974c39a0d5bc1cd4799edef0a0.jpg

Got them on the Stump 'Al Natural' with no electronics running, except for the meat probe. Timed out for a 0630 completion so it will hold in the cooler till lunch at 1100. I'm hoping to start a tradition where they chip in like BQ guys do so I can practice for free on my brisket and butts.

I spent yesterday rounding up all my shooting stuff and my box of ammo arrived today so I'm ready to see how bad I will do without practicing for 7 years.

I have been having a lot of bbq the past few weeks so this weekend Ill be making chicken catcatchatori.

I will most likely make some chicken something or another. I got stuff in the freezer, but I am too lazy to thaw it out to cook. :(

Well my messages seem to evaorapting into space sorta like on the Widder Bassos place. I think I give it a rest.

bigwheel]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom