This is why I HATE clowns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
I put my glasses on looking for a gay remark!

14.gif

They were "taken care of" prior to my post!

Greg Rempe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":j4urpsuq]My man...that's just wrong...I'm laughing my ass off yet looking for the delete button all at the same time!

It scares me that you took the time to either save that picture of me or go back and dig through the archives to find it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not to mention the time you devoted to decorating my face...STALKER!!

Some of the new people wouldn't of even have known it was you...but you blew it. #-o

If that makes you feel better Scotty then you keep on thinking that...no one would have pointed it out, right??!! GONAD! :eek:[/quote:j4urpsuq]

Greg you look much better with the make up!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1a25eagl]
otiueg.jpg
My x finally got a job :ack:

Your Ex was a man? :ack:[/quote:1a25eagl] Greg said to quit the gay comments [-X . Thats a women clown, it's my x :eek: , i can tell by the teeth :ack:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2n26bhxe]
otiueg.jpg

Your Ex was a man? :ack:
Greg said to quit the gay comments [-X . Thats a women clown, it's my x :eek: , i can tell by the teeth :ack:[/quote:2n26bhxe]

Who's Greg? Finney runs this board and Cappy invented it!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":27h00shm]
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":27h00shm]
otiueg.jpg

Your Ex was a man? :ack:
Greg said to quit the gay comments [-X . Thats a women clown, it's my x :eek: , i can tell by the teeth :ack:[/quote:27h00shm]

Who's Greg? Finney runs this board and Cappy invented it![/quote:27h00shm]

=D>

Ah, Pennywise. The evil antagonist in Stephen King's best work ,"It." It was however, a HORRIBLE made for TV movie with John-Boy in it!

Woodman said:
Ah, Pennywise. The evil antagonist in Stephen King's best work ,"It." It was however, a HORRIBLE made for TV movie with John-Boy in it!
Huh, what :eek: , I thought we were talkin' about clowns?

Actually, they guy behind that make-up is the infamous Dr Frank N Furter , aka Tim Curry. Must be in a time warp?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom