This is a FOOL PROOF CALL OUT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Chris,
Please explain the perfectly round crust and perfectly CARDBOARD CUT OUT that comes with store bought or frozen pizzas!!!!!!! BOTTOM LEFT OF THE PIC! YOU DIDN'T MAKE THAT FUCKING PIE. You added fresh toppings to a prepared pizza and the pizza looks great, but YOU DIDN'T FUCKING MAKE IT!

img_241335_0_ecc7c8deb0e5ed5e0582b760f6e8f9af.jpg

BTW, thank you very much for the the Joloka Powder and mustard, I greatly appreciate it and will get your Dukes and something else special from Va out to you soon. I have to have my carpets cleaned first because of you though.........WHO SENDS A GLASS MUSTARD JAR IN A BAG THROUGH THE USPS?? YES, GLASS AND MUSTARD WERE ALL OVER, BUT THE Joloka was fine! In all seriousness, thank you.

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, did you finish cleaning up the mustard yet?

Chris meant well and I appreciate it. Gonna let the Dukes sit out opened for a couple of days and return the favor in an envelope!

That's how the guy gets them. No fuss, no muss. Cheap. I'm out of here. Oh Ill check in now and then to see who the HATERS are after next. Fuck you all, and you know who you are! Shove the Dukes up your ass Larry. So long, suck sick fuck stick wads! Happy now I cracked! Mission accomplished! See you in HELL ASSHOLES! See ya all in a year or so when you grow up. Yea I'll still be a asshole then if I live that long. Or you do. Attack, attack, attack. No more for me! See ya douche bags.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
That's how the guy gets them. No fuss, no muss. Cheap. I'm out of here. Oh Ill check in now and then to see who the HATERS are after next. Fuck you all, and you know who you are! Shove the Dukes up your ass Larry. So long, suck sick fuck stick wads! Happy now I cracked! Mission accomplished! See you in HELL ASSHOLES! See ya all in a year or so when you grow up. Yea I'll still be a asshole then if I live that long. Or you do. Attack, attack, attack. No more for me! See ya douche bags.

Awww, you sensitive little bitch. Don't leave because you got caught, just man up. There ain't no freaking pizza restaurant that gets dough in on cardboard cutouts.......if there is, they should close down. We love you Chris and love picking on you. I take more shit here than anyone, so shut up and quit your threatening to leave. I'm still waiting for you to post the fresh venison cube steak pics again, after that, you can leave, just not until then.

If I could remind you people...there is NO swearing in the in ANY section except for the Blue Room...posts will be deleted if they contain profane words. I will enforce this since my moderators continue to do nothing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom