This boy is HARD HEADED!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Bill the Grill Guy has lost his mind. I've tried to talk sense to this boy but he ain't listening. I told him he could buy a WSM and a One Touch Gold and still not spend as much as he would on 1 BGE. Plus the WSM and 1 TG can be moved very easily, vs. a BGE. Don't get me wrong I know the BGE is a good unit and very efficient, but I think a WSM and a Kettle would be a better more portable bargin. Just trying to help a friend out here. What do ya'll think?

6.gif

2.gif

Bill The Grill Guy said:

I luvs ya Bill, trying to look out for you! Either choice you make will be a good one, you'll just spend more money on one than the other. Both are good cookers!

He just wants to be in the elite group ... called "eggers". Then he's gunna ditch us all. Eggers are better than everyone else. We all know that.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
:-k
:pop:

it's my understanding that the BGE will come out with a unit that has a better hinges on the top...possibly an additional hinge to assit in lifting top... so it doesnt feel like you are lifting weights while using it .... wait, if you can, for the new hinged top, in what ever form it comes with..... lotta money for something you cant move around too well... here in NY the bigger model, all souped up, out the door, is $1,300 :eek:

All I'm going to say is I want to get in on the Weber gig! Everyone I've talked to insists I get a WSM.....how do I get the cutback from pushing their products?
[-o<

Minion likes Primo(s)... Of course he was getting paid to cook on them.

Eggs are good, but they have their faults.

With a WSM and a kettle you can cook low and slow and high heat at the same time.
Also you can load each of them in the back of your pickup by yourself.

You're not going to do that with an egg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom