They've Finally Arrived!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteerCrazy

Head Chef
My Rev Marvins sauces arrived today along with my Thermapen (my wife graciously ordered for me for my birthday). Since we're all about plugging products around here 8-[ , I might use some of my Wolfe Rub as well!
What should I do first with the sauce?? Ribs? Chickens? Any ideas for my first time use??

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
My Rev Marvins sauces arrived today along with my Thermapen (my wife graciously ordered for me for my birthday). Since we're all about plugging products around here 8-[ , I might use some of my Wolfe Rub as well!
What should I do first with the sauce?? Ribs? Chickens? Any ideas for my first time use??

You can use all three products on one fantastic cook! Rub chicken parts with Wolfe Rub, grill indirect until the skin and rub starts to form a nice crispy crust. Then baste with 50/50 Rev's hot and honey and finish by direct grilling over moderate heat! Use the Thermapen to check for doneness!!! Good luck and enjoy!!

Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm

Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm
And your smoker is a ??? :razz: :razz: :!:

The Joker said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":yumi8tvv]Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm
And your smoker is a ??? :razz: :razz: :!:[/quote:yumi8tvv]

Of course, for this particular cook, my Weber Smoky Mountain

[quote="The Joker":2osdz382][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2osdz382]Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm
And your smoker is a ??? :razz: :razz: :!:[/quote:2osdz382]

Of course, for this particular cook, my Weber Smoky Mountain[/quote:2osdz382]
You have watched way to much Nascar.....you forgot to mention your charcoal supplier.....and beer of choice...or aren't you getting paid to endorse those ite :grin: ms
So MBF BBQ how did your WSM fueled by Wolfe Rub, Rev. Marvins and monitored by marverick and themapen cook go?

wittdog said:
[quote="The Joker":3eoozmtd][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3eoozmtd]Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm

Of course, for this particular cook, my Weber Smoky Mountain[/quote:3eoozmtd]
You have watched way to much Nascar.....you forgot to mention your charcoal supplier.....and beer of choice...or aren't you getting paid to endorse those ite :grin: ms
So MBF BBQ how did your WSM fueled by Wolfe Rub, Rev. Marvins and monitored by marverick and themapen cook go?[/quote:3eoozmtd]

It's only 3:30 pm, Wittdog ~ He ain't ready to go to bed yet. :grin: :grin: #-o

I'd like to say my weber smoky mountain cooker was great today, i'd like to thank the guys back at the shop for putting together a great smoker. My sponsors (too many to mention) for allowing me to use the tools and ingredients I use to cook with. Of course I'd like to thank my fans and my wife for letting me do all this. thank you :bow: :bow: :bow:

wittdog said:
[quote="The Joker":7hv3pa3t][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":7hv3pa3t]Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm

Of course, for this particular cook, my Weber Smoky Mountain[/quote:7hv3pa3t]
So MBF BBQ how did your WSM fueled by Wolfe Rub, Rev. Marvins and monitored by marverick and themapen cook go?[/quote:7hv3pa3t]
I just got the stuff delivered at work today. When I put something together I'll post pics and let everyone know how it turned out.

wittdog said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1kqu3xat][quote="The Joker":1kqu3xat][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1kqu3xat]Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm

Of course, for this particular cook, my Weber Smoky Mountain[/quote:1kqu3xat]
So MBF BBQ how did your WSM fueled by Wolfe Rub, Rev. Marvins and monitored by marverick and themapen cook go?[/quote:1kqu3xat]
I just got the stuff delivered at work today. When I put something together I'll post pics and let everyone know how it turned out.[/quote:1kqu3xat]
Why is it that none of the comic genuis are appreciated until they are gone...
U are going to love the thermapen.

wittdog said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1y7azqg9][quote="The Joker":1y7azqg9][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1y7azqg9]Think I might try a beer can chicken. Rub 'er down with wolfe rub check 'er once in awhile with my thermapen then finish 'er off with some 50/50 rev marvins hot sauce n honey Oh and I will have to keep the temperature of my smoker just right with my maverick therm

Of course, for this particular cook, my Weber Smoky Mountain
So MBF BBQ how did your WSM fueled by Wolfe Rub, Rev. Marvins and monitored by marverick and themapen cook go?[/quote:1y7azqg9]
I just got the stuff delivered at work today. When I put something together I'll post pics and let everyone know how it turned out.[/quote:1y7azqg9]
Why is it that none of the comic genuis are appreciated until they are gone...
U are going to love the thermapen.[/quote:1y7azqg9]

Yeah, I haven't taken it out of the package but I know I will. I'm gettin tired of waitin for my 'ol dial therm to reach it's temp while all the heat escapes the smoker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom