The Ugly Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef

She aint new :grin: If it's not gone by spring I'll just paint it and save it or sell it needs a new cooking grate and a couple tires. It always towed great. Had it up to 75 mph with no problems on the 90 to Rochester. Takes a 1 7/8 ball.

8.gif
YIKES

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
It's about 20 years old! I don't know how many TONS of meat it's cooked. Been out of service for about 5 years now.

I LIKE IT ALREADY !!! Will be talking with my car care guy sometime tomorrow about the tow package, the wife is working on figuring gas money , what shape are the tires and , if I have to get them fixed up there how much is it gonna cost me??

She aint new :grin: If it's not gone by spring I'll just paint it and save it or sell it needs a new cooking grate and a couple tires. It always towed great. Had it up to 75 mph with no problems on the 90 to Rochester. Takes a 1 7/8 ball.
I'll take it :!:

Thanks for keeping your word, Pigs. =D> =D> =D> AND, for standing up and telling LARRY what really happened concerning your derelect pit.

9.gif

The Joker said:
Thanks for keeping your word, Pigs. =D> =D> =D> AND, for standing up and telling LARRY what really happened concerning your derelect pit.

Quit crying, You had your chance! Geeeesssh You want me to fix every thing and deliver it too? ](*,)

[quote="Green Hornet":3tegl0kg]:eek: How does that Beast work?
Is there a fire box inside? or is it just open?
A 55 gal. drum split in half is in the bottom and can be removed for disposal of ashes.[/quote:3tegl0kg]

Or use Dry Vac !!

The Joker said:
9.gif

Please explain this. I hate when I'm missing out on something. You have been gone from the forum for a few days now and come back with 2 attacks on Larry, I just don't understand. I didn't read anything in this thread with Larry making negative comments about anything.

On Edit......Okay, the other posts were deleted so you wouldn't look like, well you know! But if you want rub, buy it like the rest of us (except Finney), most of us are on to you!

WalterSC said:
[quote="Green Hornet":3sik4ec5]:eek: How does that Beast work?
Is there a fire box inside? or is it just open?
A 55 gal. drum split in half is in the bottom and can be removed for disposal of ashes.

Or use Dry Vac !![/quote:3sik4ec5]
That's pretty nifty. How can you possibly think about getting rid of something like that. It is "art"! :D

Back
Top Bottom