The "Thank the good Lord, the weekend's here" thre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok. getting ready to fire up the WSM....2 big butts ready to be rubbed with mustard...and fyi, I'm using honey mustard. Why? Cause I got a bunch for free, and I'm interested to see if there is any taste difference.

I'll put the corned beef on in the morning.

Captain Morgan said:
yeah, I'm not a big fan of sugar on beef....great on pork though.

You see? Now I am just the opposite! Give me sugar on Brisket! I'm doing 2 butts, a brisket , skads of brined chicken thighs glazed in Texas Pepper Jelly pineapple habanero, teryaki salmon, cole slaw, and cowboy pintos, fo a group of 10 for a class reunion "audition." For dessert I'm trying Von Werner Wilhelms "snicker bar stuffed baked apples." Got the brine cooking right now. Sposed to be about 15 at 4:00 am ;) See ya then!

Woodman said:
Captain Morgan said:
yeah, I'm not a big fan of sugar on beef....great on pork though.

You see? Now I am just the opposite! Give me sugar on Brisket! I'm doing 2 butts, a brisket , skads of brined chicken thighs glazed in Texas Pepper Jelly pineapple habanero, teryaki salmon, cole slaw, and cowboy pintos, fo a group of 10 for a class reunion "audition." For dessert I'm trying Von Werner Wilhelms "snicker bar stuffed baked apples." Got the brine cooking right now. Sposed to be about 15 at 4:00 am ;) See ya then!

Hey WoodFish, will you give us some information about the teriyaki salmon? I'd be interested in trying it.

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Chris Finney":g6rj9akr]Headed to NC in 20 mins. 8)
How long's that drive, on a good day, of course...[/quote:g6rj9akr]

Sorry I missed your question Bill. Best I've ever done it was 31/2 hours from work (add 45 min if I'm leaving from my place here). Worst trip was 6 1/2 to 7 hrs. Traffic was HELL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom