The Results for BBQ Central Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny
If you throw in a tiny yellow shirt I'm in! :LOL:

5th place??? I'll take that along with my $2400 check for my first ever catering job today. Just got home and saw the posting of winners. Really tired...going to bed.

Re: 4TH Place sauce

BRICH said:
JUst wanted everyone to know that the 4th place sauce can be purchased online on our website. I dont have enough posts to put a link on yet. but if you will go to Q-2-U dot com it will get you there
Thnaks for eveyone that put this together

I just found this site and enjoy it very much.

Brian
Q-2-U

Brian, you should look at advertising here as well...you'll get lots of exposure in the new upcoming format! www.bbq4uads.com for details

Sorry for such a late response, have been on vacation in Texas for the last week and a half.

Would like to also thank Jim Morgan, Larry Wolf and Lee Ann for the hard work put forth on the sauce competition. I know running contest always come with frustrations. I appreciate the efforts.

Congratulations to all who placed. Big congrats to Tim Pattan for winning with his Swamp Sauce. It is a great sauce. I have used it and buy it at my local Piggly Wiggly grocery store whenever I run low. Also, special mention to Brian from Q-2-U for a 4th place showing. Also another good sauce I have sampled on the road. I will be looking for a bottle at the next comp. Real good to see SC BBQ represented so strongly!

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to have my sauce place 2nd, especially with the level of competition in the contest. It is just a little concoction used on the BBQ trail when competing. It has done well. Maybe I should start bottling it for sale?! :D

Thanks again. It was fun.

BigGQ
Garland Hudgins
SCBA Senior Judge/Marshal
KCBS Certified Judge

Good point! will be in MB next sat and sun. u should go out to eat with us sat nite. not sure where yet.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3daj5xc3]moving this up for Puff

Huh??[/quote:3daj5xc3]
Scotty and I were looking for it and couldn't find it.
Thanks Cap.
We should do this again. Lots of newer members here now.

Captain Morgan said:
why not the pizza joint you loved????

Pizza is usually Friday nights. But if you insist, we could met yoy there. I buy Pizza, you buy beer.

john pen said:
swampsauce said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3b92cpem]why not the pizza joint you loved????

Pizza is usually Friday nights. But if you insist, we could met yoy there. I buy Pizza, you buy beer.
No wait..what..Did I hear free beer ?[/quote:3b92cpem]
A free beer contest. Sweet! 8)

Back
Top Bottom