The New WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Put me on the list too. Looks like a great idear. As proud as them folks of their Ranch Kettles..I would hate to see the price tag on this thang.

bigwheel

I know how much I like my stick burner, but I just might have to get one of those, but you didn't hear me say that

dmtky said:
I know how much I like my stick burner, but I just might have to get one of those, but you didn't hear me say that

Its called "gettin some sleep" I too have a Lang 84 and love it... but it ain't gittin fired up this week. A brisket is going on the WSM tonight and the Bird is going on the Primo tomorrow.

Get a WSM... you'll be glad you did. Ain't it the rule "man cannot live with just one smoker"

Didnt someone post a price tag of $400 for that thing? I too cant believe how small it makes the WSM look! :shock:

Makes me all giddy inside........................... :D

I don't have either one, but could anyone compare one to a Backwoods Chubby. Actually, since the new and larger WSM isn't out yet, maybe give some insight. Where will you spend your $400? The big WSM does look pretty badass!

dledmo said:
I don't have either one, but could anyone compare one to a Backwoods Chubby. Actually, since the new and larger WSM isn't out yet, maybe give some insight. Where will you spend your $400? The big WSM does look pretty badass!

Looks like $300 will get you into one of those. ;) :D

one of my friends have the WSM,,(not the new one) he tells me that has gotten a 10 hr burn,once but most of the time it's about 8 hrs is that right :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: if so I got to get one of those,, I'm older now I need my sleep

honcho said:
one of my friends have the WSM,,(not the new one) he tells me that has gotten a 10 hr burn,once but most of the time it's about 8 hrs is that right :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: if so I got to get one of those,, I'm older now I need my sleep

Honcho, if he's only getting a 10hr burn then something isn't right...depending on the weather and the wind I usually get 16+hrs hout a full ring of charcoal.

Back
Top Bottom