The House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude: It was the most fugly house ever, Brown trim and pink peach paint. Joker, Bubba, And John Pen saw it. We still have some windows to go on the second floor, But it looks good now ( As far as I can tell ) Did the plastic thing on the top and covered every thing with aluminum.

Actually I meant the siding. In these parts you can get masonite siding (new developers favorite) Hardy Boy siding (planing and zonings favorite), cedar siding (the fire department hates the stuff), steel siding and vinyl siding. Don't see aluminum probally because of the amount of hail we get.
Dave

[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQWish I had before pic's, It was ugly as sin! Going to finish Monday, Today is BBQ & Beer day. :D[/quote]

Nice pics , nice looking house too . et thats taken some work !!!

DATsBBQ said:
Actually I meant the siding. In these parts you can get masonite siding (new developers favorite) Hardy Boy siding (planing and zonings favorite), cedar siding (the fire department hates the stuff), steel siding and vinyl siding. Don't see aluminum probally because of the amount of hail we get.
Dave
Dave: What is Hardy Boy siding?

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
DATsBBQ said:
Dave
I think he meant "Hardy Plank", which is basically a concrete type manufactured board. It's pretty good stuff.

DATsBBQ said:
Dave

I think its a home improvement company owned by frank and his younger brother joe who think they know what they are doing but are amateurs

CrazyWhiteMan said:
DATsBBQ said:
Dave

I think its a home improvement company owned by frank and his younger brother joe who think they know what they are doing but are amateurs

:lcry: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom