The Fatz Burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Heated up the 10-18 skillet last night and fired up a couple burgers...just before I put some cheese on it, I shook on some PigPowder...WOW, what a great burger it made!

My wife has now named it the "Fatz Burger"! GOOD WORK! :D

Susan...the Administrator will NOT be called a heathen!! Lesser men/women have been put to death for such insolence!! :shock:

You are excused this one time! ;)

(EGO BIG TODAY) :-D

Greg Rempe said:
Susan...the Administrator will NOT be called a heathen!! Lesser men/women have been put to death for such insolence!! :shock:

You are excused this one time! ;)

(EGO BIG TODAY) :-D

Your Ego is big everyday!

Well, not that I am going to sit here and defend myself but, I was looking to get a crusty outside on the burger without having to go outside and freeze for 10 minuets! :shock:

It was more a plug for Fatz's rub but it has somehow degenerated into Administrator bashing. I carry the biggest stick! Remember that :!:

By the way...it was a good burger in the skillet....not as good as a grilled burger but good nontheless! ;) :-D

well, they say they make good steaks in the skillet.

Believe I'll try some ribs in the skillet to see how good those are! And some brisket!

Not so funny Captain! You could make an ok steak in one though

Brisket and ribs would be bad in the skillet! :shock:

Greg, you might have been able to salvage this thing if it had been a cast iron skillet, at least then, the skillet would have had some class, but no just a regular old SS skillet. OH WELL.

20 lashes with a wet noodle 4 U. :getbtw:

So, just to clarify, does the skillet go directly on the coals or on the rack above them..Im confused !!!

However, Im very impressed witht he fact that there were 13 replys to this thread and not one made a reference to a penis or homosexuality !!!

john pen said:
However, Im very impressed witht he fact that there were 13 replys to this thread and not one made a reference to a penis or homosexuality !!!

Where would you come up with such a proposterous idea? Who talks about thoes things on this forum!!??? :shock: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom