The Dirty Tricks of Food Photographers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BchrisL

Senior Cook
food-photo-thumb.jpg

We’ve all seen the seductive photos of vividly colorful fresh vegetables, sumptuous cherry pies, and golden-brown roasted turkeys. These pictures, often found in glossy cookbooks and magazines, make us believe that if we follow the recipe we, too, can create such delectable dishes. And many of us can. Well, almost.

link

Jeez, is nothing sacred? One of my sons works at an ad agency in Seattle that has a national fast food account. When they do shoots they have a "food stylist" fly in from LA.

Griff said:
Jeez, is nothing sacred? One of my sons works at an ad agency in Seattle that has a national fast food account. When they do shoots they have a "food stylist" fly in from LA.

I had a friend that created alot of the wax food for fast food commercials. He used to bring it home and leave it sitting around the house, not in plain view, but enough to catch your eye if you passed it. Was always great to see someones face when they walked by a house plant and saw a burger with a bite missing "hidden" down in it

Griff said:

Did he use an airplane?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom