The BBQ Central Podcast Studio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
The Studio Equipment

The New Mic and Wind Screen (2 screens)

The New Mic Boom Arm (I love it)

The man...the myth...THE PODCAST LEGEND (in my own mind)
(before I got the new boom)

They finally opened, you're right Bill; and Greg, I'm speechless, thank you's are in order for going to such lengths to create good sounding podcasts and screencasts, but DAMN dog, that's enough.

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Thank you's ARE in order..............

Thank you for not looking directly into the camera! ;) :LOL:

Nice of the wife to give the WHOLE tiny corner of the livngroom for your set up. ;)

That's some mighty fancy electronics! All good things start small.

Hey, wait a second.... I've heard that before,....except in a more feminen voice! :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:
Thank you's ARE in order..............

Nice of the wife to give the WHOLE tiny corner of the livngroom for your set up. ;)

Hey, wait a second.... I've heard that before,....except in a more feminen voice! :LOL:

I get the corner cuz that's all we've got for free space :shock: I unpack everything for the show and then re-pack it up after...otherwise it would end up who knows where cuz my 3 ladies would get their mitts on it.

Next house will either have a basement (studio ;) ) or an extra room for me to set it up more permanently. But the new mic arm help because it is always up, can be pushed out of the way of little hands and has the mic cord running in it already. So I just have to drop the mic in the mount and plug it in and I off and running!

BTW...by legal contract, BBQ Central has prohibited me from looking directly at the camera or taking photos with fans. When my contract is up I will try to re-negotiate that part back in to the deal! :LOL: ;)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":2iofjmw5]Thank you's ARE in order..............

I get the corner cuz that's all we've got for free space :shock: I unpack everything for the show and then re-pack it up after...otherwise it would end up who knows where cuz my 3 ladies would get their mitts on it.

Next house will either have a basement (studio ;) ) or an extra room for me to set it up more permanently. But the new mic arm help because it is always up, can be pushed out of the way of little hands and has the mic cord running in it already. So I just have to drop the mic in the mount and plug it in and I off and running!

BTW...by legal contract, BBQ Central has prohibited me from looking directly at the camera or taking photos with fans. When my contract is up I will try to re-negotiate that part back in to the deal! :LOL: ;)[/quote:2iofjmw5]

Can WE vote on that?

I don't know...I am a very hard person to negotiate myself to...I might not let myself get what I am asking for any way! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom