The 200 Plus Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Well a bunch of us fat boys decided that every third Thursday of the month we are going to get together and dine on the most unhealthy eat out places we can find. There are five of us now, the location will be voted on and the bill of fair will be split between members. (not including adult beverages)
First place up is the garbage plate at http://www.garbageplate.com/menu.html

Pigs

A local radio station in Columbus OH does a weekly review on Friday. The "Big Bass Bros" hit local places and then offer a food (quantity and quality) report, price and a restroom report. Quantity of food and price are the major factors. Maybe the Pigs On The Wing BBQ Crew can offer us all a review so if we are traveling through the Empire State we'll know where to stop :) It does sound like a good time and that is a great menu I'd be up for the garbage plate.

I just can't figger that 200+ stuff? All I can decide it has to with some type of body weight deal. If so..I would not brag about it till a person start tippling past the 300 mark at least. I know some folks who have a right butt cheek which could top 200. Just trying to cover all the bases here of course.

bigwheel

Get me the red hot/ Pancakes n bacon w/ a side of bacon and a grilled cheese with bacon ( my favorite off the gutt wagon) and some cheese with home fries........Oh man I think im gettin full already! Hell Ya!

Buck...Buck..Buck..as we know from the Good Book gluttony is a purty bad old sin ranking riight on up there with abusers of themselves or with mankind. Might I sugget 10 Hail Marys and 5 Our Fathers. After all that deal it just take around 5 bucks for the po folks fund. You got my snail mail thing hopefully? I will get it to the Vatican. Trust me.

bigwheel

Well, it didn't pan out. Every one has this to do, or that to do, and I love this one, my wife want's me to stay home tonight. :roll: Had a cheap limo guy lined up. (So no one would be cruzing and boozing) I took care of finding all the places to go, get a driver, then every one wimps out. :x I should have known better as this whole idea was conceived at the bar. :roll: Kind of cool I did find the limo dude, $50.00 for 6:00 pm till he gets you home. Granted it's not a super stretch, not brand new, (think it's a 90's vintage) but for fifty bucks? Can't go wrong. Lot's cheaper than Five-O pulling you over! :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Well, it didn't pan out. Every one has this to do, or that to do, and I love this one, my wife want's me to stay home tonight. :roll: Had a cheap limo guy lined up. (So no one would be cruzing and boozing) I took care of finding all the places to go, get a driver, then every one wimps out. :x I should have known better as this whole idea was conceived at the bar. :roll: Kind of cool I did find the limo dude, $50.00 for 6:00 pm till he gets you home. Granted it's not a super stretch, not brand new, (think it's a 90's vintage) but for fifty bucks? Can't go wrong. Lot's cheaper than Five-O pulling you over! :LOL:

Pigs

For that price you should go alone! That would show the other shmucks! :twisted:

This always happens. Weather it be golf, dinner, poker, pool, you name it. Why talk about it if your not going to do it. Wish these boys would hike up there skirt, grab there purse, and have some fun. Got the limo guy lined up for the 12th of Dec. for a little road trip to a bar about 20 miles away. Told him it may be a long night, he said no problem, It's fifty bucks, unless you go over ten hours, or over 100 miles.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom