Thanks Greg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice job Greg!!!!!! So now it's official...I am adicted to this board. I can't believe how often I was checking to see when it would be back!!!!!

Al

Congratulations and thanks to everyone for all the hard work on getting the forum back on its feet again. It was truly missed. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I wonder how many people died from food borne illness because they had no forum of experts to consult over the Holiday? Hmmmmm? WAY TO GO BBQ CENTRAL!!!!! :roll: ;)

Atta Boy Greg Did you have enough funds to get-r-done without starvin for a month

Captain Morgan said:
yeah my dadgum Post Has Been Read isn't working.

so Greg sucks!

HEY BOY DON"T TALK TO COUSIN LIKE THAT!!!
Greg fire cappy as a moderater & hire me 8)

JUst kiddin

There have been a number of people who have stepped up and donated funds to the "host account"...We are locked in for a year with ipower...if it works out well then I will see if there is something we can structure for a long term deal.

The other host indeed took the $288 I have paid them and left town more or less. I filed a claim with Paypal...they ruled in my favor but said they are unable to recover any funds from the address they have for that account :shock: :cry: I was hoping to get it back and add it to the host account!

That's the update! :D

Back
Top Bottom