Thank you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for hijacking my thread. It was meant to be sincere because I do feel gratitude for the knowledge shared here.

Allie, I hope you know we understood exactly what you meant and we all feel the same way about this board. It was just a good release. just more silliness that makes the board fun. I apologize it was at the expense of your thread.

You guys are just nuts!

I understand cflatt sometimes a release of tension is needed. Lord knows I have enough of it in my life lately!

I apologize for not keeping it cleaned-up Allie...I have learned the hard way to pick my battles here...like with my daughters and telling them what to wear...I suggest and then let them have at it!! :LOL:

Greg, I completely understand your point of view. After having had my own forum and being a mod on a huge one, I have learned the same thing.

The only way I battle with my daughter over clothes is if it's just completely inappropriate for her. Otherwise, I let her dress as she likes. She has very strange taste to me! Nothing like other girls her age!

allie said:
Greg, I completely understand your point of view. After having had my own forum and being a mod on a huge one, I have learned the same thing.

The only way I battle with my daughter over clothes is if it's just completely inappropriate for her. Otherwise, I let her dress as she likes. She has very strange taste to me! Nothing like other girls her age!
[smilie=offtopic.gif]
Just funnin ya...we know what you ment Allie and we all feel that way..

Back
Top Bottom