Thank U BBQ 4 U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Thank you members of BBQ 4 U now that my wife has become a member and has been bitten by the BBQ bug I no longer have to explain why I need certain things…..Like an $80 therm…….After her last couple of cooks…she decided to order a thermapen….Maybe I should change my signature to I was talking to the guys on line $$$$$$
:razz:

Finney said:
wittdog said:
She's the best :grin: Oh were you talking about the Thermapen or my wife. :grin:
Post pictures of both.... and I'll get back to you. 8-[
Which house are you at?
You've seen pics of my wife that's her on her avatar... :grin:

brian j said:
Finney said:
In SC until Friday evening... but leaving NC sometime Saturday to head back down. 8-[
what do you live the life of a nomatic rich guy? "hmm, i think i'll spend this weekend in the hamptons. :-k "

Na, I live the life of a nomadic working (but doing okay) guy. If I'm speaking of the Hamptons... it would be the Hampton Roads, VA area. I had a place in that area for some years. :!:

brian j said:
wittdog said:
[quote="brian j":11qyhkbj]oh yea, my thermapen should be arriving today. [-o< just in time to do a bcc tonight. [-o< [-o< [-o<
She ordered you one too!!!! :horse: :razz:
What's a bcc?
yea, right after how i showed her how i rest my meat in a sleeping bag. :razz:

bcc = beer can chicken[/quote:11qyhkbj]
If you were resting your meat I have nothing to worry about, I thought at 40 the doc gave you those Blue Pills.... :razz: Must not have had that script filled :razz:
BCC thanks....

wittdog said:
Thank you members of BBQ 4 U now that my wife has become a member and has been bitten by the BBQ bug I no longer have to explain why I need certain things…..Like an $80 therm…….After her last couple of cooks…she decided to order a thermapen….Maybe I should change my signature to I was talking to the guys on line $$$$$$

What color did she order? This should tell us a lot, I don't know what, but I'll think of something.

Bruce B said:
wittdog said:

What color did she order? This should tell us a lot, I don't know what, but I'll think of something.
Black =D> =D>

wittdog said:
Bruce B said:
wittdog said:

Black =D> =D>

Well Bruce, that should explain it! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":2v6yc6lk]
wittdog said:

Black =D> =D>

Well Bruce, that should explain it! #-o[/quote:2v6yc6lk]
Isn't that one "larger" than the other colors.

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":25z3qer8]
wittdog said:

Black =D> =D>

Isn't that one "larger" than the other colors.[/quote:25z3qer8]

That's what they say!

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":7e2v347m]
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":7e2v347m]
wittdog said:

Black =D> =D>

Isn't that one "larger" than the other colors.[/quote:7e2v347m]

That's what they say![/quote:7e2v347m]
And I held that one back :eek: :grin:

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:
ALRIGHT! ENOUGH OF COPYING THE OTHER GUYS QUOTE AND ADDING ONE SENTENCE TO IT ALREADY!

Okay! 8-[

Ooooooh ..... Sorry Nick. That wasn't what we were looking for.

All posts typed in ALL CAPS must be replied to using ALL CAPS. Sorry for that. We really enjoyed having you here, you were a great poster, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Back
Top Bottom