Thank God, we can all sleep tonight..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Paris Hilton - Free at last!, The best justice money can buy.

First her sentence was cut in half for good behavior. They advised that by showing up to her court date, she was a "good girl" and deserving. Showing up a half hour late is not pertinent.

Now after serving three days, she has been freed for "medical reasons". (I guess she is sick of incarceration.) She will finish the remainder of her sentence at home wearing an ankle bracelet.

For anyone who seriously thinks the justice system is blind, consider using the "Paris Hilton Defense" the next time you are in a jam.

Another strike against Kalifornia.

Paris needs to eat more pork, skinny little biotch.

Blue room huh. Never been there but is that where you guys cuss and do weird things? And why does it say "invalid session" everytime I try to post?
Whats up.

Please excuse the following language it is not very lady like and certainly not my normal words but I will say it.

I think that little skank (and that is something I rarely if ever say) needs to be locked up permanently. Her and the other bunch of anorexic, alcoholic, bigotted, drug taking, good for nothing useless to society, fame whores.

It drives me up the wall to think this type of complete and utter excuse for a human being is what is considered to be a role model. I have 2 daughters and so help me God neither of them will grow up thinking that is acceptable behaviour for anyone. Truly though it comes back in large part to the parents. Not all of it but certainly some of it.

Teachers fire fighters ministers and many more should be considered role models. Not some firecrotch who will lay herself and display herself for anything.

Ugh.

:evil:

Sent home cuz she had a lil rash, there were loud noises, she couldn't sleep, lost her appetite, and couldn't eat. WTF !

Have one of the other inmates try that crap.

Diva Q said:
Please excuse the following language it is not very lady like and certainly not my normal words but I will say it.

I think that little skank (and that is something I rarely if ever say) needs to be locked up permanently. Her and the other bunch of anorexic, alcoholic, bigotted, drug taking, good for nothing useless to society, fame whores.

It drives me up the wall to think this type of complete and utter excuse for a human being is what is considered to be a role model. I have 2 daughters and so help me God neither of them will grow up thinking that is acceptable behaviour for anyone. Truly though it comes back in large part to the parents. Not all of it but certainly some of it.

Teachers fire fighters ministers and many more should be considered role models. Not some firecrotch who will lay herself and display herself for anything.

Ugh.

eb23y0_th.gif
18.gif

Don't want to start any riots in the streets, but her parents are sending here to St Tropez so she can decompress, after her home incarceration :shock: ... you all do know her pychciatrist was called into the jail on an emergency basis ?? lol

I'll leave it at that and let this story just die, as it should

Diva Q said:

Well said....

Diva Q said:

Ugh.

VERY WELL said :!:

Diva Q said:

Ugh.

ROFL!!

Diva Q said:
...I think that little skank (and that is something I rarely if ever say) needs to be locked up permanently. Her and the other bunch of anorexic, alcoholic, bigotted, drug taking, good for nothing useless to society, fame whores...

Diva, how many times have I told you to stop giving me this speech in public...ok, I get you point...I am a bitch and a fame whore...the drugs are to stop the pain, so what...I'm a little on the skinny side...and being a bigott is better than being a terrorist!! You could have PM'd me about this...WA-WA-WEE-WAH!! :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

"I have 2 daughters and so help me God neither of them will grow up thinking that is acceptable behaviour for anyone. Truly though it comes back in large part to the parents. Not all of it but certainly some of it. "

You are so right Diva, although I feel that it all comes back to the parents. Where were they during her formative years as a toddler, child, teenager, etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom