TGIF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm installing new fog lights in my vehicle. Think I'll wait until after that's done to indulge.

Have a bottle of Susan's favorite in the freezer -- Limocello. Heck whatever I don't finish we can always use as antifreeze.

Brian H said:
...Greg, I have season Cub tix. Can we trade for Indian Box or Cedar Point VIP's? (Im serious)
Lemmeno...

I don't have season tix to the Tribe...I am a Yankees fan as I lived in NY for 15 years prior to moving to C-Town...let me know what game you are interested in and I'll see what kind of tix I can get ya! Same with Cedar Point! ;-)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Brian H":fs98aagu]...Greg, I have season Cub tix. Can we trade for Indian Box or Cedar Point VIP's? (Im serious)
Lemmeno...

I don't have season tix to the Tribe...I am a Yankees fan as I lived in NY for 15 years prior to moving to C-Town...let me know what game you are interested in and I'll see what kind of tix I can get ya! Same with Cedar Point! ;-)[/quote:fs98aagu]

My company has FANTASTIC season tix (4) plus Terrace Club passes and a parking pass. What date do you want? I'll hook it up Brian. If you don't need all four, maybe I could go with you. Either way, they haven't been as hot a commodity in recent years. These are on the third base side of home 8 rows up, looking through the plate and straight up the first base line. I almost got thrown out insulting the ump on a Bobby Bonilla at bat a few years ago!! Seriously, pick a game. Woody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom