SUV of the Week.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Sweet Ride Fatz, Pimpin' ain't easy bro!!! Hey where did you get the BBQ bumper sticker?

FATZ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Sweet Ride Fatz, Pimpin' ain't easy bro!!! Hey where did you get the BBQ bumper sticker?

THe white/black oval BBQ sticker is KCBS membership sticker. You can see the GatorPit one and the other is ICBA. Rollin' billboard, huh?

I can't see the Gator Pit one.

FATZ said:
The Gator pit.net sticket is at the bottom of the back glass across the center. Long sticker.

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought it said Fatz BBQ.com! :-(

Fatz,

Very nice! I love the wheels. I'm usually not a fan of chromies but they really suit that truck. They really tie the red and the rest of the trim together and the 6 spoke design fits the rest of the truck. Beautiful.

Hopefully soon I'll post some pics of my FX35. I'm almost done with some mods I've been doing. I'm waiting for a grille piece to come in in a week or so.

Anyway, something I thought I'd pass on for those wheels. You might want to consider using wheel wax http://www.wheelwax.com/ to help keep that chrome clean and protected.

A few guys I know have been using it on theirs and they've reported good results. I just started using it on mine and it seems to work well. (my wheels are powder coated alloy).

Good luck man that is a sweet truck.

Back
Top Bottom