SurfinSapo's Quick & Easy Shrimp Stew.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef

I was real hungry since my plans to make seafood paella went south when the FEDEX geek delivered my new $100.00 stainless steel paella pan to the wrong address and whoever got it is dishonest and hasn't brought it to me, so I decided to make a "Quick & Easy Shrimp Stew"...
I took the smallest Tony's Instant Roux and mixed it some shrimp stock I made from the shells of 2 pounds of gulf of Mexico shrimps. I had all ready lightly cooked in EVOO some onion & bell pepper. Added then to the roux, added more water and then some black pepper, Zaterains Seasoning, Louisiana Gold sauce and 2 pounds of shrimp. Bring to boil then turn down until the shrimp are done. Les than 20 minute on low. Poured over a bowl 1/3 full of white rice and proceeded to pig out!!! It was awesome and can be eaten for breakfast too

[youtube:kiw7dk5h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDMVl4iyyyY[/youtube:kiw7dk5h]

SANY0090.JPG

SANY0091.JPG

SANY0093.JPG

SANY0101.JPG

SANY0105.JPG

Sapodeuax%27s%20Quick%20%26%20Easy%20Shrimp%20Stew.jpg

Killer looking stew SS and as usual, great video. Question, did you de-vain the shrimp or just peel the shell and toss em in?

Toby keil said:
Killer looking stew SS and as usual, great video. Question, did you de-vain the shrimp or just peel the shell and toss em in?
Just tossed them in.. I was hungry and it would take longer and I would have to name it something else.. The shyte didn't taste too bad.

Back
Top Bottom