Sure Do Like It Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
I gotta tell yall, ain't been a member all that long, but I sure nough do like it here.

Ya see, I am what I am, just a Hillbilly er some call us a redneck, but at least here I can be who an what I am. I can say that I visit other bbq sites, always figure ta share what I know an learn with each of em. Taday I got myself "banned" from one a them sites cause I took offense ta the owner insultin my heritage er the simple fact that I am what I am.

I know there be at least one feller on here that is a member a that same site, an bein the feller I am I'm not namin him er the site. I hope he understands that I don't hold a grudge gainst him er any a the other folk what are members there. But, I will not stand fer somebody askin me ta be what I ain't.

Enough a the soapbox, I like the folk here, yall my kinda people, we may live in different parts a the country, but we all wanna learn more bout the fine craft a smokin, so that be why were all here. That we have in common an the other thins er great ta share!

Thanks fer havin me, lettin me be who an what I am, an thank yall fer bein what yall are, friends.

Good Smokes,
Tip.

You get banned by many more sites and Bigwheel's gonna get jealous. :LOL: :LOL:

Good to have you here, just keep being who you are!!!

You seen like a cool redneck to me. :D We aren't robots. everyone is different to say the least!!!

Hey Tip might I contribute a bit to the conversation by saying mighty glad your here. Could tell by your first post your a very knowledgable type person about bbq and wild wimmen and impotent stuff like that. Fact is I am currently not kicked off any bbq sites of which I am aware. Now one place recently kicked me off but it only supposed to last till 1/18/09 and that already passed I think..so I am good to go anywhere the info super hwy might lead. Fact is..I get bored easy. I had got tired of trying to carry on a rational conversation at that dump anyway..so doubt I go back. It is hard to talk to retards huh? Hope you write my name down in your pal book. We will try to get you to Texas eventually. I got kin in the border patrol ya know? Think we could work a deal..wink wink:)

bigwheel

ps..I have been accused of being a redneck myself a few times. Now I don't go around braggin about it of course. I like to be considered mo cosmopolitan if you get my drift. :LOL:

You are just being yourself. Like reading your post. I think you are more of a Hillbilly than a redneck :LOL: :LOL: In Louisiana anythng north of Alexandria is considered redneck country :LOL: Enjoy having you here.

Thanks again yall, see, like I said, I likes it here! See we got a feller what wears tin pants, a feller what be (what he say) a cosmonot? Ain't that one them space fellers? An just plain good folk. Guess I'm in the right place, others can be stuck on themselves ifin they wanna be guess were all just happy bein who we are!

An gee bigwheel, only a temporary ban eh? Guessin mines sort a permanent thin, prolly shouldn't a told the feller what owns the site just where he could put it eh? :twisted:

Well, back ta smokin! Doin a meat loaf fer supper tammarraw night an startin a canadian bacon too!

what makes this site the best is that we can link to other
sites, post anything, even if we're selling something.

It's called freedom of speech. It's a good thing.

bigwheel said:
Hey Tip might I contribute a bit to the conversation by saying mighty glad your here. Could tell by your first post your a very knowledgable type person about bbq and wild wimmen and impotent stuff like that. Fact is I am currently not kicked off any bbq sites of which I am aware. Now one place recently kicked me off but it only supposed to last till 1/18/09 and that already passed I think..so I am good to go anywhere the info super hwy might lead. Fact is..I get bored easy. I had got tired of trying to carry on a rational conversation at that dump anyway..so doubt I go back. It is hard to talk to retards huh? Hope you write my name down in your pal book. We will try to get you to Texas eventually. I got kin in the border patrol ya know? Think we could work a deal..wink wink:)

bigwheel

ps..I have been accused of being a redneck myself a few times. Now I don't go around braggin about it of course. I like to be considered mo cosmopolitan if you get my drift. :LOL:

That person must be a fool, I always thought you to be a yankee! :LOL: :shock: ;)

Taint bout where yer at, it's what yall are. In truth, my heritage (ifin ya can say I gots one) Is well, ok mutt! Gotta little bit a everthin in me, the majority bein hill folk, so I am what I do, thus a Hillbilly. Hey, ask any my nieghbors! :LOL:

I hope the mind set never changes round here, great place, wish I'd a found it sooner!

I've found some great infermation here an hope that what little I have contributed yall find interestin.

Well yep your right. I live North of the Brazos...that is yankeeland. :LOL:

bigwheel

[. :LOL:[/quote]

That person must be a fool, I always thought you to be a yankee! :LOL: :shock: ;)[/quote]

I'm aint a redneck or a hillbilly, I'm just a guy livin in Cali with my fam but I love this site as well and glad you a part of it HB!

Hey Woody thanks for the info. Now I don't know which one of them two don't like me the most:)

bigwheel

Woodman said:
Hey Wheeler. Blake gave up as administrator over there. Texana is now the kingpin. Woody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom