Superbowl menu..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Its not to far off...Im doing ABT's and a brisket..slicing the brisket thin and serving in a beef broth with Kimmelweck rolls...Looking for something new and differant to wow the guests...dosen't neccessarily have to be Q', but something really awesome and differant!!

What are you guys cooking ?

Depends on if I'm going to work that night or not........I'm leaning towards ribs....John those Cheese Smores would make a good app...and you can do them in the oven....

wittdog said:
Depends on if I'm going to work that night or not........I'm leaning towards ribs....John those Cheese Smores would make a good app...and you can do them in the oven....

Mmmmm...I forgot about those..It'd be worth firing up the grill for those...

you could do them on the grill....we have done them in the oven....not as good as the grilled ones but still very tastey....

If I recall correctly, Witt took some french type baggette bread, sliced it and toasted it on the grill, then we took mozarella cheese and cooked it over the grill as if you were toasting marshmellows. put that on the bread along with some sun dried tomatoes that had been canned in olive oil and topped with a fresh leaf or two of basil...Yaaa man !!!

john pen said:
If I recall correctly, Witt took some french type baggette bread, sliced it and toasted it on the grill, then we took mozarella cheese and cooked it over the grill as if you were toasting marshmellows. put that on the bread along with some sun dried tomatoes that had been canned in olive oil and topped with a fresh leaf or two of basil...Yaaa man !!!

So you made bruschetta. :roll:

ya, sort of I guess, but with grilled moz..I think it may have been fresh moz..not like the pizza stuff...

john pen said:
Sounds good. Maybe a little fresh garlic ;)

Pork tenderloins rubbed with DP raging river,gonna smoke them with some plum wood and then glaze em with a rasberry chipotle bbq sauce.
Aaron

Q'ed:
Spares
Beans
ABT's

Deep Fried:
Wings
Onion rings
Veggies
Mac n Cheese squares

Sides:
Slaw
Cornbread sticks
Hab Pepper jelly
Roasted BBQ nuts
BEER

I'm not really into Football, but it gives me a reason to cook and party.

Thought Id kick this back up...Im at a total loss as to what to cook. I really want to do something new and unique. I need a new wow factor fix...Brisket, abt's, pp, wings..its all been done....sigh....

john pen said:
Its not to far off...Im doing ABT's and a brisket..slicing the brisket thin and serving in a beef broth with Kimmelweck rolls...Looking for something new and differant to wow the guests...dosen't neccessarily have to be Q', but something really awesome and differant!!

What are you guys cooking ?

Burgers and brats are my usual fair !! Niki does the snacks. As far as drinks its BYOB.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom