Sunny and 75 today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
oh my! gotta try to round up a tee time for this afternoon, followed
by a flaming grill with meat all over it tonight!! \:D/

Slipped on the ice going out my back door this morning :-X ,screw winter I want it GONE :!:

21 degrees here....Please make it stop !!

Wife says Ive slipped into some sort of mental seasonal disorder...I personally dont see it, but the wife, kids, granddaughter and dogs cant all be wrong ?? Do I seem bitchy to you guys ?

It's just cabin fever. I suggest a quick trip to Myrtle Beach, a round of golf with a 6 pack on ice, and huge fried seafood dinner. All will be well.

john pen said:
21 degrees here....Please make it stop !!

Wife says Ive slipped into some sort of mental seasonal disorder...I personally dont see it, but the wife, kids, granddaughter and dogs cant all be wrong ?? Do I seem bitchy to you guys ?

You mean, any more than normal?

Hope you have a better time getting a tee time then we do here on the sand pile. Almost impossible until May when everyone else goes home!
Keep it in the short grass =D>

Seattle is cool and raining but in Atlanta where I'm going to a trade show until Friday it is in the 70s.
Tomorrow a good friend is holding a dinner, pulled pork, chicken and ham.
Haven't been able to spend any time with these folks for a few years.
Jim

Sunny and a little chilly. But who cares, it is winter. Come summer somebody will be complaining that its too hot! Man, move if the weather doesn't suit you!

18.gif

5.gif

Nick

I thought all Americans had the right to complain about politics (as long as you vote), taxes and the weather.

Griff

Weather is the 1 thing you can't change, no way, no how! There aren't to many people affected by the weather like I am. I work construction outdoors 99% of the time. Just have to learn to suck it up! If you complain about it, it only seems to make it feel worse than it is!

Nick Prochilo said:
Weather is the 1 thing you can't change, no way, no how! There aren't to many people affected by the weather like I am. I work construction outdoors 99% of the time. Just have to learn to suck it up! If you complain about it, it only seems to make it feel worse than it is!
=D> =D> =D>

Sunny and 80 today here in Scottsdale. Tee time out in Litchfield Park Monday at 8:00 am. Back in the cold grey north Tuesday! #-o

Back
Top Bottom